If you Google the 300 hour service you'll get a lot of info about cost. Veradoclubparts.com has the service kits and if you do most of it yourself you'd stand to save a bunch of $$.. I've seen $800 to $1300 talked about in a couple posts. Depends on area and labor cost I'm sure.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
From the Verado Owner's manual:
EVERY 300 HOURS OF USE OR THREE YEARS
IMPORTANT: Engine oil must be drained before removing
gearcase to avoid oil spillage. Perform scheduled water pump
replacement in combination with an engine oil change.
• Replace water pump impeller (more often if overheating
occurs or reduced water pressure is noted).1.
• Check power trim fluid. See Checking Power Trim Fluid.
• Replace high‑pressure in‑line fuel filter.1.
• Replace spark plugs at first 300 hours or three years. After
that, inspect spark plugs every 300 hours or three years.
Replace spark plugs as needed. See Spark Plug Inspection
• Replace accessory drive belt. See Accessory Drive Belt
It appears that one does the following:
Oil and filter change.
Water pump impeller and housing change
Check power trim fluid
Replace high - pressure in- line filter
Replace spark plugs
Replace accessory belt.
L-4 service kits: