Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
NO Politics unless it's advertisement ? ? ? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 03-28-2020, 05:02 AM
Wallhanger

Default NO Politics unless it's advertisement ? ? ?

As per the title just go to the Trailers and Tow Vehicles section and click on "Tension Rise on THE VIEW Amid Upcoming Elections........HUH ! ! !
Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 Touch unit networked to a LMS 520c
Lowrance Engine Interface cable
Minn Kota Power Drive V2 US2 now with i-Pilot
Custom designed and built rod holders
Custom designed and built down rigger platforms
All towed with my Trusty G2 '07 Toyota Tundra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2020, 05:56 AM
their rules

Default their rules

Their site, their rules. I for one am glad they nuked all corona threads. It was getting REALLY old.
Old 03-28-2020, 06:17 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by their rules View Post
Their site, their rules. I for one am glad they nuked all corona threads. It was getting REALLY old.
I agree 100% on the C threads.........but just pointing out the double standard. I like the old saying "lead by example".
Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 Touch unit networked to a LMS 520c
Lowrance Engine Interface cable
Minn Kota Power Drive V2 US2 now with i-Pilot
Custom designed and built rod holders
Custom designed and built down rigger platforms
All towed with my Trusty G2 '07 Toyota Tundra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2020, 06:33 AM
Wallhanger

The new owners (not really new anymore) pay very little attention to this place that I can see. It's the Mods & Scott who are trying to preserve some sense of purpose with this site. Kudos to them for their efforts, many of us enjoy the site for what it was intended to be not a place to come and battle.

WC is a for profit business and will grab cash from any source they can. Politics included.
Old 03-28-2020, 06:33 AM
their rules

Default their rules

There's no doubt on double standard. Certain favored users seems to be able to post whatever they wish without repercussion, while I get my account cancelled for a weak statement at best. Guess I rubbed that certain moderator the wrong way in some way, shape or form that day. I even contacted the site leadership concerning it and never even got a response. Unfortunate because I used to post a lot of useful information on the forums for the folks with questions. Oh well, it is what it is I guess.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:36 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
The new owners (not really new anymore) pay very little attention to this place that I can see. It's the Mods & Scott who are trying to preserve some sense of purpose with this site. Kudos to them for their efforts, many of us enjoy the site for what it was intended to be not a place to come and battle.

WC is a for profit business and will grab cash from any source they can. Politics included.
So this
Forum format is dying out anyways. Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc etc is the way.

I enjoy WC and most of the people on it. They seem a little
more educated than the bass forum I frequent.
BT terrova link
Old 03-28-2020, 01:07 PM
Wallhanger

Here's a nice, easy, single standard:

How about ALL of us stick to the intended subject matter of these message boards and stop littering them with threads/comments clearly meant to be political?

Gerry
Old 03-28-2020, 03:19 PM
Minnow

Quote:
There's no doubt on double standard. Certain favored users seems to be able to post whatever they wish without repercussion, while I get my account cancelled for a weak statement at best. Guess I rubbed that certain moderator the wrong way in some way, shape or form that day. I even contacted the site leadership concerning it and never even got a response. Unfortunate because I used to post a lot of useful information on the forums for the folks with questions. Oh well, it is what it is I guess.
I was sent packing by the owner of another site for opposing his view. His post violated the forum standards he set. Several Called him on it and he packed us off.
Old 03-28-2020, 03:22 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Winds View Post
I agree 100% on the C threads.........but just pointing out the double standard. I like the old saying "lead by example".
Yes you should Bobby, yes you should.
Old 03-28-2020, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I just looked and you're not banned, so you could log in with your registered name to post your comments.
NPAA#89

Supporting Vendor
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
JulsWalleyeFishingAdventures.com

2020 Ranger 621 FS Pro Series
300 G2
15 ETEC Kicker
112 Ulterra w/iPilot LINK
Humminbird Helix 12 MEGA SI CHIRP Gen3