Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
swim platform - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 06-26-2019, 09:50 AM
Minnow

Default swim platform

This is kind of a odd question but I have a new 19 tyee 2075. The dog goes with me alot when we go fishing, the old tyee had a little swim platform on the side and he would walk on to it, get a drink of water and whatever. The new one just has the folding ladder. I was wondering if someone makes something that clamps onto where the kicker motor would go that does something like that. Before I start fabricating something I was trying to find out if one exist. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2019, 04:36 PM
Keeper

My boat has a single rung ladder like the one below. My dog will use the little platform to drink off and jump off. He tries to climb back up it also but since it only has one rung he can't get up, I have to pull him up. I've wondered if I get one with two rungs if he could climb out himself.

https://www.iboats.com/shop/garelick...imf-38657.html
Old 06-26-2019, 04:51 PM
Minnow

I used to have just that top portion minus that folding bar on the bottom, was looking for something that maybe clamped on where the kicker motor went or slid on tight or something for that same purpose
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2019, 10:05 PM
Minnow

Look for a platform for a duck dog working out of a boat.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:22 AM
Wallhanger

When I forget to bring water for my dog Tundra, she drinks out of the livewell and LOVES it because it's usually tainted with walleye or perch which she also loves to eat.
Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 Touch unit networked to a LMS 520c
Lowrance Engine Interface cable
Minn Kota Power Drive V2 US2 now with i-Pilot
Custom designed and built rod holders
Custom designed and built down rigger platforms
All towed with my Trusty G2 '07 Toyota Tundra
Old 06-27-2019, 10:04 AM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet03cobra View Post
This is kind of a odd question but I have a new 19 tyee 2075. The dog goes with me alot when we go fishing, the old tyee had a little swim platform on the side and he would walk on to it, get a drink of water and whatever. The new one just has the folding ladder. I was wondering if someone makes something that clamps onto where the kicker motor would go that does something like that. Before I start fabricating something I was trying to find out if one exist. Thanks
For duck hunting I've seen a cheap hang on tree stand, slightly modified, used with success.