Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Tesla - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 10-29-2021, 02:33 PM
Wallhanger

Default Tesla

I saw the company valuation went over $1 billion and the price per share cracked $1,000 a few days ago.

Somebody must believe in what they are doing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2021, 02:54 PM
Wallhanger

When I am done towing for good, about 8-10 years, I will consider one!
Old 10-29-2021, 02:55 PM
Wallhanger

When I am done towing for good, in about 8-10 years, I will consider one!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2021, 04:33 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
I saw the company valuation went over $1 billion and the price per share cracked $1,000 a few days ago.

Somebody must believe in what they are doing.
Actually, the company valuation is over 1 TRILLION, with a T,,,,,

HRG
Old 10-29-2021, 04:48 PM
Wallhanger

Hertz just put in an order for 100,000 Tesla Model 3 electric vehicles. Not bad for a rental company that went bankrupt 13 months ago. Be really nice if REAL peeps could have that kind of credit - if they can even get a bankruptcy declared for them by a court these days.
Old 10-29-2021, 05:19 PM
Keeper

I have heard that parts and repairs can be expensive. Not sure about that though.
Old 10-29-2021, 07:24 PM
Keeper

Is this the first year that they have made a profit?
Old 10-29-2021, 08:28 PM
Wallhanger

until there is well developed infrastructure to support re-charging and it takes less than 10 min, I would not consider one. For example, I travel around 180 miles multiple times a year one way ..there is only one re-charging station along the way with 6 ports. Since this is well traveled tourist route, I suspect that the 6 will be really busy over weekends and holidays. I really dont want to be spending time planning my trips around charging stations and constantly looking if I can make it to one.
Old 10-29-2021, 09:53 PM
Wallhanger

Teslas make me sick to drive...kinda like a carnival ride. they go 0-60 in like 3 seconds. snap your head back when you punch it
Old 10-29-2021, 10:08 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzep View Post
until there is well developed infrastructure to support re-charging and it takes less than 10 min, I would not consider one. For example, I travel around 180 miles multiple times a year one way ..there is only one re-charging station along the way with 6 ports. Since this is well traveled tourist route, I suspect that the 6 will be really busy over weekends and holidays. I really dont want to be spending time planning my trips around charging stations and constantly looking if I can make it to one.
Charging stations are expanding rapidly. There's a charging station outside the Subway in my little town and I've never seen a single car plugged in yet. lol Venture to the bigger cities nearby and there's charging stations, outside Walmart and the such, and quite a few cars plugged in. Virtually every car manufacturer out there has committed major investment into electric cars as the future, so it's definitely going to be part of every day life come soon. I'll stick with gas powered vehicles for now, but won't rule out adapting to the future eventually. For the same reason why myself and 99.99999% of America is not driving a horse and buggy any longer.