Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
CBD oil - what do you think? - Page 12 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 06-11-2020, 10:53 PM
Keeper

Here, in Eastern Washington, the State has gone mad. There are pot shops on every corner with growers all over trying to cash in - pot is less expensive than aspirin. I learned that in the pot shop when looking for CBD for my elderly mother, the CBD that can be obtained there has some THC in it - and can give the extra "kick" to the CBD (or so they say) so it's more effective for the money. That's the illegal stuff in non-recreational marijuana states - and as noted, federally illegal.

Mom didn't get any noticeable benefit from it, however.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2020, 06:01 AM
Minnow

Did you know that THC helps with various diseases? Researchers are reviewing THC's potential to help battle post-traumatic stress disorder by reducing REM, which is the stage of sleep where dreaming occurs. While clinical studies with human participates are currently being conducted across North America, a study found a large number of Canadians with PTSD were already using cannabis to treat their symptoms.
Over one-quarter of Canadians with PTSD reported past-year cannabis use, which is remarkably high compared to the prevalence of recent use in the general Canadian population.
Like CBD and all cannabinoids, researchers are still learning about their properties and how they can be beneficial to living well.

Last edited by mr ducks; 06-18-2020 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Advertising
Old 07-14-2020, 05:38 AM
Minnow

I think there isn't any kind of addiction, but you must use it by consulting a doctor. Its best for treating the pain for short time, but the best way for treatment is to find the actual cause.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:44 AM
Minnow

I also do not think that this is an addiction, since the main thing is to use it as directed by a doctor. My brother took it as directed and everything helped him and there was no dependence
Old 11-30-2020, 12:32 PM
Keeper

The effects of marijuana on the human brain is documented in the film "Reefer Madness".
Old 11-30-2020, 02:35 PM
Keeper

[QUOTE=Da' Walleye Assassun;6502848]The effects of marijuana on the human brain is documented in the film "Reefer Madness".[/QUOTE] So what do you think almost 24000 views on this thread signifies? I'm thinking two things. One, a whole lot of people are in a whole lot of pain or two, there are a lot of pot smokers here.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

[QUOTE=Dave Watkins;6502862]So what do you think almost 24000 views on this thread signifies? I'm thinking two things. One, a whole lot of people are in a whole lot of pain or two, there are a lot of pot smokers here.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you totally missed the boat on this one, huh? CBD doesn't even get you high, so has nothing to do with pot smokers. That's the problem with the subject. Too many ignorant and clueless people about CBD offering up their uninformed opinions and baseless claims.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:05 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=Custom Eyes;6503098][QUOTE=Dave Watkins;6502862]So what do you think almost 24000 views on this thread signifies? I'm thinking two things. One, a whole lot of people are in a whole lot of pain or two, there are a lot of pot smokers here.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you totally missed the boat on this one, huh? CBD doesn't even get you high, so has nothing to do with pot smokers. That's the problem with the subject. Too many ignorant and clueless people about CBD offering up their uninformed opinions and baseless claims.[/QUOTE]

Lol.....you know something aint right when they sell it at video stores and gas stations.
Old 01-31-2021, 02:34 PM
Minnow

The other day I stumbled upon an interesting article on bbc about CBD. The author says that people in America are going crazy about CBD which doesn't have psychoactive effects of weed but on the other hand is a great way to get rid of feelings of anxiety or muscle pain. To my mind we should wait for dependable researches to arrive before making any conclusions about CBD because this substance is still to young and unexplored.
Old 01-31-2021, 07:16 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=bloodman;6503160]Lol.....you know something aint right when they sell it at video stores and gas stations.[/QUOTE]

Truer words may have never been posted...I agree 110%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk