Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Anyone running a Tracker? - Page 5 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 03-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Slot Fish

I ran a tracker 17 targa for 9 years and for me it was a good boat, the trailer was terrible but that is what it is. It was underpowered by my choice with a 90 merc, great fishing platform, lots of gear storage, rod storage was poor. Purchased a 2013 lund impact 1875 with a 150 merc,a very similar fishing platform, layout. The difference for me is the way it rides, boat control, drift control, the way it holds a tight turn at 48 and you don't feel unsafe, the way it loads on the trailer and trails. Storage is similar except that rod storage is great up to 8,6 on the side. Motor has good power as well as mileage, these are the differences between the two , along with price. Buy one boat and be done don't buy one and then think about buying the right boat. Also resale on the tracker a 9 ry old 17 foot boat that was in mint garage kept condition, 7000.00 resale 9000.00.
higher on the lund and the price is not that much different than a tracker.
IMHO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
crossover , lund 1775 crossover xs , tracker