Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Gull Rock, Lac Seul or Pakwash? - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 06-02-2021, 05:45 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rather-be-fishin View Post
You don’t have to travel far to catch big fish on Lac Seul! Our fishing group have caught several 27”-28” Walleyes within eye sight of of Onaway Resort!!! 😎

RBF
Shhhh.Dont have to be that specific
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2021, 08:36 PM
Keeper

First off, I will say that any one of the 3 are probably or can be the best you
Want them to be but I cannot provide an opinion on anything but Gullrock.
I have been fortunate enough to fish Gullrock for the past several years with great success.
Maybe that is because I travel with a great group of guys or that we stay at a great resort with great owners. Gullrock has provided me and my family and friends non stop memories whether the fishing was out of this world or just great. The lake and its access to the other 4 lakes, Red Lake, Keg lake, Two Islands, and Ranger provide you with all the options you can fish in a weeks time.
I have been able to fish in June and late September/early October with unbelievable experiences for both times of year.
Gullrock is easy to navigate and you do not have to travel long distances to productive fishing opportunities.
I will continue to make this my fishing destination.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Keeper

Default I agree with everyone..

Having fished Pakwash for many, many years, I can agree there are plenty of fish in all 3 of these incredible lake systems.

So feel free to enjoy either Gull Rock or Lac Seul. You can't go wrong with either.

I'll just hang out over here at Snake Falls Camp on Pakwash.

Don't worry about me.

I'll be OK.

Honest.

Rich
Old 06-03-2021, 09:53 AM
Charter Member

I can only speak for Lac Seul, but it is our go to lake. We stay in the Ear Falls area and typically sometime between last week of May to mid-June. You certainly do not have to boat far, to catch alot of walleyes that time of year. I will say, that it has gotten much busier that last several years, compared to when we first started going.
Old 06-07-2021, 04:06 PM
Minnow

Default Gull Rock, Lac Seul or Pakwash

I have been to Pakwash for 43 years always in the spring.. I have fished several of the other surrounding lakes and while i know that those are great fisheries.. We really have never had a bad trip to Pakwash. Lots of big fish.. Lots of days of just unreal fishing.. Close spots, far away spots, chains of lakes and rivers you can access, spots to really be secluded and spots where there are plenty of other fisherman. Yes, it is big water. And you need to respect that.. but if you watch the weather and take it easy you can navigate this lake without a great deal of trouble. Lots of nice camps on the lake.. We always have liked Pakwash Lake Camp.. Great location and great hosts.