Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Cedar Lake - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 06-08-2021, 12:15 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Krejca View Post
Sometimes the crappie kinda surprise ya and spawn earlier in deeper water, crazy, but sometimes it seems they do that. Or, with a cold spell, they move back out and won't spawn much at all.

Bill
Been warm and water temps perfect.No one has fished them.ill try again in few days.Someone has to.lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2021, 12:30 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by prov1800 View Post
Been warm and water temps perfect.No one has fished them.ill try again in few days.Someone has to.lol.
Your the only one for the mission john if you accept it,this tape will self destruct in 10 minutes,good luck
Old 06-09-2021, 07:48 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckohlt View Post
Quote:
Your the only one for the mission john if you accept it,this tape will self destruct in 10 minutes,good luck
I'll accept any mission to fish lol.
My mission is to fish 3 more lakes before border opens. Eagle,Lac Suel and Clay Lake.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2021, 08:08 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My mission is to fish 3 more lakes before border opens. Eagle,Lac Suel and Clay Lake.
Probably be a good idea ? Because once they open the gates there wont be any fish left !!!
Old 06-09-2021, 08:27 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Probably be a good idea ? Because once they open the gates there wont be any fish left !!!
Lol wonít be any eaters left
Old 06-09-2021, 08:31 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Going to take a full season of hard fishing just to catch all the extra fish from last year and May and June if this year.You wouldn't beleive the bite here right now.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:46 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Going to take a full season of hard fishing just to catch all the extra fish from last year and May and June if this year.You wouldn't beleive the bite here right now.
I believe,itís got to be great thereís only one guy fishing for millions of fish,Iím surprised you even need a pole,just dip the net in the water and lift
Old 06-09-2021, 08:48 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Quote:
Lol won’t be any eaters left
Rod spring time is like the easiest time to catch fish.So easy a caveman could do it.lol..This year is no exception.Iam not sure how many more fish are in each of the lakes but think the numbers are huge.Right now even with water temps they are very shallow and chasing the zillions of minnows near shore.That will end shortly and by the time border opens they will be at going deeper.Will still be great fishing but slower catch rates then for fisherman as tgey get harder to find for some.Somewhere in this equation those fish from last wont all get caught and will take years to get back to pre pandemic days.All good.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:59 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Quote:
I believe,it’s got to be great there’s only one guy fishing for millions of fish,I’m surprised you even need a pole,just dip the net in the water and lift

Net is to hard to slide through water.Over the last few years Cedar has been clearing up clarity wise.Some if the spots iam fishing in 2-4 ft I can actually see them swimming on the rick piles.Just using slip bobber in those rock piles.I can see that free minnow crom Clarks doing its thing for me and see the walleyes taking it.Lots of fun.ive had young kids with me and this is the best time to have young kids fishing on the bobber no hang ups and steady action.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:01 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Rod spring time is like the easiest time to catch fish.So easy a caveman could do it.lol..This year is no exception.Iam not sure how many more fish are in each of the lakes but think the numbers are huge.Right now even with water temps they are very shallow and chasing the zillions of minnows near shore.That will end shortly and by the time border opens they will be at going deeper.Will still be great fishing but slower catch rates then for fisherman as tgey get harder to find for some.Somewhere in this equation those fish from last wont all get caught and will take years to get back to pre pandemic days.All good.
John I think everyone on WC is up for task to try n find fish deep or shallow doesnít matter,thereís a movie out called the quiet place,they could have just as well filmed it in your neighborhood,that my friend is about to turn into a zoo up there