Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Well I did it! Warrior V238 ordered! - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 11-01-2021, 05:09 AM
Wallhanger

You can't beat Cisco's finish and top notch quality. Well machined, nicely rounded corners, no sharp edges. They have a great line of accessories to boot! Would not hesitate to have them on my next boat!

Marty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2021, 06:06 AM
Keeper

Thanks Marty.

I meant to say Trax, not tray but could not go back and edit but I think you guys knew what I meant.

FN
Old 11-01-2021, 04:46 PM
Minnow

I ordered a 238 last June and I should have it beginning of March 2022. I put the long rails up front and I am doing the 72 inch Cisco tracks on the back. I want the ability to single rod holders, trees, and down riggers. I can't to get it and go fishing it's going to be the longest winter on record.
Old 11-01-2021, 06:08 PM
Wallhanger

I do like Cisco’s tracks. The rounded corners and angled down on the ends. Plus the set screws for stops on the end. Only thing is with very long tracks. Traxtech puts an opening half way down. So you do not have to slide everything down to the end. Not sure if Cisco might be willing to do that also. If you call them this time of year. When they are not as busy. Just looked at Cisco’s website they do have the option of center cut out on larger tracks. I would order those tracks early. As they do get very busy in spring. Other thing would be if you want your rod holders to match the color of the tracks. Then you would want to pick your rod holders first. Then get the same brand tracks.

Last edited by Snowking; 11-01-2021 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:04 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowking View Post
I do like Cisco’s tracks. The rounded corners and angled down on the ends. Plus the set screws for stops on the end. Only thing is with very long tracks. Traxtech puts an opening half way down. So you do not have to slide everything down to the end. Not sure if Cisco might be willing to do that also. If you call them this time of year. When they are not as busy. Just looked at Cisco’s website they do have the option of center cut out on larger tracks. I would order those tracks early. As they do get very busy in spring. Other thing would be if you want your rod holders to match the color of the tracks. Then you would want to pick your rod holders first. Then get the same brand tracks.
I have 72" tracks and the center cut out is a must! Love the flexibility with the available space on the long tracks!

Marty
Old 11-03-2021, 06:13 AM
Slot Fish

I have Cisco tracks on my boat and I highly recommend them. Long tracks down each side and short ones in the bow. Various styles of rod holders from Cisco are also top quality and fit lots of different fishing styles.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:33 AM
Keeper

Is there no access to the floor in this design? Looks like no access in the 238. What if you had the mess with the fuel tank? Floor looks solid. Also, floor access helps with rigging. The other warrior hulls all seem to have a removable floor cut out. Like ranger.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:04 PM
Keeper

congrats on choosing a Warrior and even more a 238, that will be a sweet ride, maybe someday i will get a chance to ride in one

Not sure if i missed it but what color combo did you go with
Old 11-10-2021, 05:03 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty59 View Post
I have 72" tracks and the center cut out is a must! Love the flexibility with the available space on the long tracks!

Marty
Yep 72" tracks with center cutout for my rig too. Love the Traxtech tracks. Adding extra foot this year, 84" should get the job done
9.9hp Tohatsu kicker
72" MK Ulterra Quest 36v
5 lithium batteries
MK PCL 460
Trollsmarter
3 12" graphs- Lowrance Live,Carbon and Simrad EVO 3
Simrad is40
Lowrance 3d
Airmar tm165hw
Lowrance 3in1
Lenco 4x12 trimtabs
Traxstech 72" tracks, Berts 24" tracks on each gunnel
2 Big Jon Capt packs riggers
Lowrance autopilot
MK 15' Talon
Old 11-10-2021, 09:27 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redy2fish View Post
congrats on choosing a Warrior and even more a 238, that will be a sweet ride, maybe someday i will get a chance to ride in one

Not sure if i missed it but what color combo did you go with
Silver and White like the Walleye Brawl prize boat. I think that will look good.