Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lund pro v sport trak - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 06-12-2021, 06:00 AM
Minnow

Default Lund pro v sport trak

Hi

Wondering if there is something out there I can buy that fits across the sport trak and pro trak similar to the aluminum downriver brackets but for the skinnier portion of the gunnel at the bow.

Have a 2075 pro v, and looking for a s cure mounting option for the trolling motor “troll tamer” base and for a 12 fish finder. Made a bracket to attach the 12 to one of the standard Lund sport trak brackets that goes on the inside rail, but those mounts have way too much wiggle for the unit to be secure.

Bought the Lund downrigger brackets and then realized they are of course for wider gunnel section at the back..

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2021, 06:25 AM
Wallhanger

Take a look at the Cisco MTU 90 Lund pro track mount. They are very sturdy.

Mark
Old 06-12-2021, 07:01 AM
Minnow

Thanks mark will take a look for sure.

Any Canadian distributors for these guys?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2021, 07:14 AM
Wallhanger

I used Cisco’s trolling motor stabilizer. I mounted it to one of lunds plastic sporttrac mounts. Cisco’s will pivot down. So it is out of the way when using the motor. I just mounted a piece of 6 inch track to the top of the bow. Used the longer traxtech electronics mount to secure my HDs 9. Some have mounted a pivoting electronics mount direct or used a track piece to the back facing wall. The one that the trolling motor plug in is on. So they can pivot the electronics mount down. So it clears a full cover. Without removing the locater.
Old 08-09-2021, 06:01 PM
Keeper

Have you looked at TraxsTech? Their site is really due for some polishing but their products are rock solid. They have SportTrack mounts, tracks, electronic mounts & downrigger mounts like Cisco does but very different in the look & feel.

I've heard good things about Cisco like other guys posted too but I've never owned Cisco

Happy fishing!!