Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Madness 2014 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 10-16-2013, 03:47 PM
Keeper

Arrow Walleye Madness 2014

Walleye Madness Tournaments (WMT) and our affiliated TWF (The Walleye Federation) club WT6 are extremely pleased and proud to announce that WMT & WT6 will continue for the forthcoming 2014 season. (FYI: TWF is the national walleye fishing organization that owns the Cabela’s Masters Walleye Circuit and administers the Cabela’s National Team Championship.)

Due to growing personal and career commitments, I will no longer be able to continue to run both organizations solely on my own. I recently put out a call to arms and the response was overwhelming. There are many who stepped up as volunteers to keep WMT & WT6 going for 2014. The existing sponsors have also stepped up and have committed to continue to support the circuit for the 2014 season and beyond. Pertinent details and announcements will follow. I will remain on board in a limited role as an advisor to help and guide the new team into the 2014 season.

Thanks are due to all of you who participated in our past seasons and who showed your support of WMT & WT6 and what we have created together. The new leadership and existing sponsors are fully committed to continuing to provide the same, if not greater, caliber and quality of events as in the past. There will be some changes, but WMT & WT6 will hold true to our core initiatives of providing the most affordable, rewarding and angler friendly tournaments available. WMT & WT6 are looking forward to your continued support in 2014.

Stay tuned for more details and announcements for the 2014 season. You’ll be hearing from me and the new team soon. In the meantime, feel free to email [email protected] with any questions or additional needs you may have.

www.walleyemadness.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement