Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Vexus DVX20 or DVX22 - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 01-13-2020, 05:34 PM
Minnow

Thanks for the information. I have been to the Madison show a few times and always enjoyed it. So has my credit card. Always need more musky gear. Anxious to see the 20 ft. DVX. Quams Motorsports will probably have 620’s there to look at as well. It’s a great show but can get crowded. Enjoy

QUOTE=Enduro67;6385972]Not sure of the exact dealer at the Madison Show. I emailed our Vexus Reginal Rep a few weeks ago and he confirmed that they would have DVX models at Northern Illinois, Madison, and Milwaukee shows. Our local dealer at the Lets Go Fishing show a few weeks ago at Collinsville Illinois only had a VX. I will probly order from our local rep next fall but want to see one in person and decide between 20-22ft.

I chose the Madison show because a bait painter I use will have a booth there so will give me a chance to meet him face to face. Not much farther than Northern Illinois show and probly easier traffic than Chicago.[/QUOTE]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2020, 03:31 PM
Minnow

Yeah I have talked with Quams a few times on the phone on the Ranger's...so will definitely stop by and see what they have.

Meanwhile if anyone goes to a boat show and takes along a tape measurer I would like to know exactly what length rods will lay flat on the front deck of the DVX-20.

I have a 7'11" crankbait rod and about half dozen 7'7" jig rods...could probably make do if the 7'11" wont lay on the deck but if the 7'7's wont then will probly lean heavily towards the DVX-22.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:55 PM
Minnow

The Minneapolis Boat Show opens this Thursday and I see LaCanne's Marine is advertising they will have a DVX 19, 20, and 22 in their booth!
Old 01-21-2020, 07:00 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduro67 View Post
Not sure of the exact dealer at the Madison Show. I emailed our Vexus Reginal Rep a few weeks ago and he confirmed that they would have DVX models at Northern Illinois, Madison, and Milwaukee shows. Our local dealer at the Lets Go Fishing show a few weeks ago at Collinsville Illinois only had a VX. I will probly order from our local rep next fall but want to see one in person and decide between 20-22ft.

I chose the Madison show because a bait painter I use will have a booth there so will give me a chance to meet him face to face. Not much farther than Northern Illinois show and probly easier traffic than Chicago.
I was at the Lake County show this past weekend and a DVX20 was on display. A guy was buying a DVX22 while I was there. The dealer, Anglers Edge, is out of Loves Park, Il and will be at the Madison show with boats from Vexus. He had quite the display at the Lake County show. Not sure what he is bringing to the Madison show. You might want to give them a call and see what they are bringing up to the show. The DVX 20 is a beast, it's a lot of boat. There is a lot of real estate on that front casting deck. I didn't measure the deck but did notice that there is cut outs on both consoles to lay your rod tips in if your rod does not lay completely on the deck. I did bring a tape measure just to measure the overall length with the tongue open and motor down and that measurement came to 24' 3" with a 300 ETEC. Have fun at the show.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:25 PM
Minnow

Beautiful boat and truck. Is that 6.7 leveled? I have a 19' and have been wanting to level it. What kit did you get and what size wheels and tires? thanks
Old 01-21-2020, 09:59 PM
Minnow

mazak730 my truck is a 19 also. It has a 4" BD lift with 37x12.50 x 20" tires. I believe the wheels are 20x10.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:37 AM
Minnow

Looks like Vexus isn’t supporting the Madison show directly as part of their manufacturer tour, but other nearby shows are listed? Unless I missed it on the list. Hopefully the link works.

https://static.visionamp.co/rubix/20...le-1-74308.pdf
Old 01-22-2020, 06:43 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwalley View Post
Looks like Vexus isn’t supporting the Madison show directly as part of their manufacturer tour, but other nearby shows are listed? Unless I missed it on the list. Hopefully the link works.

https://static.visionamp.co/rubix/20...le-1-74308.pdf
The Madison Fish Expo doesn't start until Feb 28th, and their list doesn't go out that far, so maybe they will update closer to the date?

HRG
Old 01-22-2020, 08:35 AM
Minnow

Vexus Revolution Demo list appears to be a active page...not just a list...it shows todays date when you look at it.

So it now shows through March 1st...
Shows Anglers Edge as the host at the Madison Show.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:41 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduro67 View Post
Vexus Revolution Demo list appears to be a active page...not just a list...it shows todays date when you look at it.

So it now shows through March 1st...
Shows Anglers Edge as the host at the Madison Show.
Enduro67,
I'm headed to the Schaumburg IL show tomorrow, Bedford Sales is shown as exhibiting.

HRG