Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
1750 fish hawk livewell - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 09-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Minnow

Default 1750 fish hawk livewell

I have a 2000 crestliner fish hawk that I'm having livewell issues with. First the timer for the recirculate pump is shot and was wondering what others are using as a replacement? I'm thinking a variable timer with 7 min off and 1 min on. Now for what may be my bigger issue! I bought the boat used and I'm finding garage done wiring. Pictured is my console switch and would like to know from fish hawk owners how there livewells work? when you put mine on livewell the livewell and baitwell start filling then ACC(accessory?) pump shuts off nothing happening, then BOTH posistion the pump turns on. Ideally I would think they would work sepreratly since there is a BOTH posisition on the switch

Thanks.. Bill
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0513.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	512.0 KB
ID:	107937  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Charter Member

If that is the way that you want the pumps to work, either the switch is wired incorrectly, or the switch is not capable of this action.

Pull the switch, and use an ohmmeter to check the switch action - with no battery connected to the boat wiring. If you put voltage on an ohmmeter, you can say good by to the ohmmeter.

Be safe