Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Central Official 2020 Trip Countdown - Page 8 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 03-05-2020, 09:44 AM
Slot Fish

Default Countdown

98 days until Gullrock at Wrights camp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Wallhanger

Default How are the Count Downs going in the COVID 19 world?

How are the early season trippers holding up? I guess the powers in charge don't recognize how vital catching walleye. pike and musky is!
Old 04-03-2020, 08:52 AM
guest221

I REALLY hope you get there because I will be about 5 days behind you somewhere else! Later

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bronco View Post
98 days until Gullrock at Wrights camp
Old 04-03-2020, 09:09 AM
Wallhanger

Ill agree with that.Fishing should be on the essential list.Great therapy for mental health.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:19 AM
Wallhanger

Yea john fishing therapy is good in fact Iím going up on the roof today with my pole my wife will be on the ground pulling on my line it will be the best catch I ever made,my depth finder says from the roof to the ground about 12 ft a good spring depth
Old 04-03-2020, 09:22 AM
Minnow

Well we were about 60 days out, but decided to move the dates to September instead. Despite knowing a guy who went to Toronto and back the other day with no questions asked, we decided it wasn’t worth the risk of not being able to cross/return in early June or not being able to reschedule the longer we waited. So now it’s 162 days and counting.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:43 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckohlt View Post
Yea john fishing therapy is good in fact Iím going up on the roof today with my pole my wife will be on the ground pulling on my line it will be the best catch I ever made,my depth finder says from the roof to the ground about 12 ft a good spring depth
Desperate measures Ron.Ill be in my basement making a closet storage unit and will sharpen hooks on another muskie lure.Raining here since yesterday.Hopefully weather gets better getting to point where i need a day out.But snow disappearing and ice will be getting eaten up.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:09 AM
Wallhanger

Well john you will be testing those sharp hooks without us Americans there in early season Iím sure,itís tough knowing your in gods country there and Iím here in a concrete jungle,little bit jealous of ya haha,takecare my friend and stay sane,rod
Old 04-03-2020, 10:28 AM
Wallhanger

Muskie doesnt open till June 20 th.So we all will to see how this unwinds.This lock down should realky of started much earlier.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Slot Fish

Default Not so Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallydave View Post
How are the early season trippers holding up? I guess the powers in charge don't recognize how vital catching walleye. pike and musky is!
Not well WalleyeDave, thanks for asking, looks pretty bleak for this year as most of our crew are teachers/school admin. and cannot reschedule for later in the year. Starting to think of in state alternatives but most of the rest of the crew refuse to believe our June 12th trip isn't going to happen.