Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lund 2025 shines on Erie - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Walleye Boats and Motors

Old 04-08-2002, 06:21 PM
steve fellegy

Default RE: Lund 2025 shines on Erie

Okay boys....OF COURSE I was relating to "walleye boats" as most envision them as. Meaning the Rangers, Crestliners and Lunds that were in the recent RCL event in those particular days. I surely won't compare things within a wide range of big water boats.
Heck, I owned several Lymans, made right on Lake Erie that were great
"big water" boats. But surely not fairly compared to "walleye boats" as most WC players are always interested in.

Steve Fellegy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2002, 06:57 PM
Minnow

hey Bismarck e-mail me. I'm rigging a 1900 IFS that I got in Bis.
Old 04-08-2002, 07:46 PM
Bismarck

I would like to email you but I don't have your email. How did you have your boat rigged? (motor hp, equiptment etc.) Thanks for the info.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:16 PM
T2K

Well Steve I guess you havent spent much time in a Targa 2000 or a Warrior V193. I'll bet you could'nt keep up with either.. The last time a Lund TRIED to keep up with my Targa after I passed him I never saw him untill the end of the day fact.. Put your A** in some Glass your kidneys will thank you..
Old 04-08-2002, 08:37 PM
Al

Who asked for your Targa trash talk? Get back in your trailer.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:59 PM
lundhere2

a few years ago i had the distinct bad luck of fishing in a targa on lake erie. the boat was a sled. i have never in my life traveled in a rougher riding boat. the targa i was in was a year old pro boat. the boat nearly sunk from the amount of water that was coming in the transom that was nearly falling apart from the delamination. the cheap plastic trim that was falling off was ridiculous. i was thoroughly unimpressed with the boat and then the next morning, one of the big time pros had his targa sink at the dock over night. yeah, this is a true story. i would list owner names, but this is not meant to be a personal trashing. the boat is trash enough.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:11 PM
Slot Fish

What do you mean 'this board is not meant for trashing' with your unsubstantiated comments your trashing everyone of us who has bought or own a Targa. Personally your comments are so extreme I don't believe a word.
Old 04-09-2002, 05:30 AM
Keeper

Buck, I have a place on Sandusky bay and mostly go out of Dempsy. I am rigging a Genesis 24v on the front with a X-85. On the console I am rigging a LMS-160 and X-85. I go By Erie Addict on the radio.
Old 04-09-2002, 07:36 AM
Charter Member

Steve, Steve, Steve... A professional with your backround and experience should know by now that any bit of exuberance shown on this board will be thoroughly bashed by the disbelievers. Sounds like you had a good experience in the 2025 and wanted to promote your sponsors. Not my choice of boat, but I wouldn't turn down the trip either.
Good fishing,

Old 04-09-2002, 11:26 AM
Bismarck

Sorry Steve looks like I got you into this one, I just wanted some information from some one who knew about these boats, I purposely didn't name the kind of boat that I run because I wanted to avoid this boat trashing from happening.