Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Hds lss 1 vantage interference/issue - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 09-17-2016, 05:59 PM
Minnow

Default Hds lss 1 vantage interference/issue

Have a lss 1 imaging box hooked up to 3 hds 1 screens. Have a vantage on the back. The combo has work flawless for 4 years never a issue but as of late soon as power is supplied to the vantage by turning the dial setting the imaging screen gets fuzzy or cloudy. You can see the image display but it gets a cloudy look over it, turn the vantage power off and the imagining clears up and works as it should. It's not "prop wash" from the vantage I'm %100 sure on that. Has any one had or heard of this issue? I'm thinking something's grounding out?? I really don't know 4 years flawless and then late this summer it's decided to do this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2016, 04:31 PM
Wallhanger

Call technical support at Lowrance. I agree it is odd that the issue would arise after 4 years. It kinda sounds like a shielding issue in the cable. I am however no expert. Good luck and please let us know what you find out.