Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Dealer,sports store covers vs.Top Gun Boat Covers - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Vendors > Vendor Deals

View Poll Results: purchase pre package or custom cover
How many prefer to purchase cover professionally installed with warranty below dealer cost? 1 33.33%
How many prefer to purchase cover with guarantee and warranty on fabric? 1 33.33%
How many prefer to have interior,detail,upholstery work done with warranty below dealer cost? 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2014, 10:10 AM
Minnow

Default Dealer,sports store covers vs.Top Gun Boat Covers

Have you ever had this happen to you? Purchased a pre packaged cover from store travel down road and, it lets loose damaging your gel coat with it.
Top Gun Boat Covers guarantees our covers will travel,protect interior,improve gas mileage. Our interior,detailing,upholstery work has given customers huge resale capability.
Give us a call to book your projects. Were here to answer questions or to lend a hand!

Thanks,
Top Gun Boat Covers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0446.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	489.9 KB
ID:	116066  

Last edited by topgunboatcovers; 11-12-2014 at 07:01 AM. Reason: want to let them answer all questions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Charter Member

Top Gun,
I've got to ask, but you realize that Walleye Central services much more than the Twin Cities MN region, don't you?

With all the posting in the forums that you are doing, are we to assume that you're able to provide well-fitting covers WITHOUT having the boat in your possession? I like what I see in your gallery, that you are willing to make covers that take advantage of the Lund ProTrak (in my case) exterior snap system, but unless you've got access to an awful lot of templates, I'm not sure how you can address the needs of those of us out of the area.

HRG
Old 11-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Minnow

We do need the boat in order to do the cover but, we have a one day turnaround if necessary. We have done covers from all over the midwest. Thanks for your comment and interest.

Top Gun Boat Covers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunboatcovers View Post
Have you ever had this happen to you? Purchased a pre packaged cover from store travel down road and, it lets loose damaging your gel coat with it.
Top Gun Boat Covers guarantees our covers will travel,protect interior,improve gas mileage. Our interior,detailing,upholstery work has given customers huge resale capability.
Give us a call to book your projects. Were here to answer questions or to lend a hand!

Thanks,
Top Gun Boat Covers
Thanks for your input! Call us for all of your winter,holiday wish lists!

Tags
covers , detailing , floor replacement , interiors , upholstery