Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Need 1 person for fly-in July 10 -14 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 06-28-2018, 11:48 AM
Slot Fish

Default Need 1 person for fly-in July 10 -14

Member of our party severely pinched a nerve in neck this week and is not capable of 18 hour drive or fishing all day. I do have feelers out to 2 people I know but figure it is unlikely on this short notice so I am putting out additional feelers on this forum.

Original party size was 6 but now at 5.
Outfitter is Slate Falls in Sioux Lookout. Outpost is Hooker Lake.
Send private message if have an interest or need additional information.

I have one person very interested but he has no passport. Is there any solution to this problem on such short notice?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2018, 06:50 AM
Keeper

Default Passport pronto

My son the travel guru says that you need to call the Chicago Passport Agency at 877-487-2778 to set up an appointment. You will need a copy of your itinerary. You will need to bring along a Form DS-11 that you can download from the State Dept. Stop over at Walgreen's and stand in front of the milk cooler as they take your picture. Bring along a notarized copy of your birth certificate. The regular fee for passport is $100. The fee for expedited service is another $100. Remember, you are dealing with the govamint. He deals with this every day when tour groups going to Europe want to board the plane at O'Hare and someone in the group finds out that their passport is expired. That's when life in the fast lane kicks in. Let us know if you're successful.

Last edited by Stringbean; 06-30-2018 at 04:34 AM.