Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lund Rotten Transom Repair - Page 8 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 11-24-2021, 04:07 PM
crazyboatguy

You guys kill me, sorry youall are all so sensatve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2021, 05:22 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by craztboatguy View Post
I looked up bbheli in the phone book and online and got nothing so it is highly likely that you are also using an alias. That is what every ones "name" is on here anyways correct ? So what is so special about being or not being a "guest". If I was soliciting for work I would certainly make an effort to spell correctly which for most people would help solidify the thought that the person would have a clue what they are doing.
It was not a solicitation for work, it was an honest perspective. I know he turns work down so he is not hungry. All my posts are under my handle not a guest so you can see what I say, I don't post crap to hide behind a guest login. Your post is foolish and meaningless and intended to undermine a very credible company and not welcome as far as I am concerned.
Humminbird Helix G2 x 1
Talon
Ultera
Kicker
Smartcraft
Zipwakes
Old 11-24-2021, 05:33 PM
Wallhanger

I am offended when people talk crap about about good people and when they try to cast negativity of what I know to be true.

I have done business with Frank at the referral of others that have been well pleased with his shop and here is what I can tell you. First, I am a picky customer, so I am a hard bar to satisfy. They know what they ae doing, they do not BS people, They have very fair pricing and to be honest I would even pay more for how I was treated, They go out their way to help customers and I am well pleased. In fact when they discovered my tires were bad they allowed me to buy my own and send them to them to install. How many shows would have told you to go %^&**( yourself with that. He knew I needed to get up and running and did what it took to help me. Also installed a kicker at a way better price than three others gave me.

I wish they would fill the gap in the area and become a Lund dealer.

Also you can count on them to post some good fishing reports for Perch in the area.
Humminbird Helix G2 x 1
Talon
Ultera
Kicker
Smartcraft
Zipwakes
Old 11-25-2021, 07:24 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboatguy View Post
You guys kill me, sorry youall are all so sensatve
Sensitive? I have worked over the years with many people and one thing of note was the people who are not all that great with spelling and word usage tend to be excellent workers and good at what they do, and that is doing, not pushing paper. I see some guy here taking considerable time off work to make a very informative post. And you take a potshot at him because he's not that great in English? What did I learn from all this? He's a hard worker and you are likely not even good to be around in any work type setting.
Old 11-25-2021, 11:33 AM
crazyboatguy

This has turned into a commercial for the guy. He should thank me. That said how someone can use bad spelling as a potential hiring tool to point out good workers is confuzing.
Old 11-25-2021, 11:57 AM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

Good thing it's just Thanksgiving....otherwise we would have to do the "peace on earth, goodwill to man" thing. This way we can call a jackass a jackass.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:50 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
This has turned into a commercial for the guy. He should thank me. That said how someone can use bad spelling as a potential hiring tool to point out good workers is confuzing.
You are sadly mistaken. Frank's work is well known and respected. This is far from a commercial but rather a sharing of good information for those INQUIRING minds. If the Lions were playing better, I wouldn't waste my time responding to you AGAIN!

Marty
Old 11-25-2021, 01:03 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty59 View Post
Quote:
You are sadly mistaken. Frank's work is well known and respected. This is far from a commercial but rather a sharing of good information for those INQUIRING minds. If the Lions were playing better, I wouldn't waste my time responding to you AGAIN!

Marty
I wonder who the Lions will take in their first round draft pick 🤣
Old 11-26-2021, 07:57 AM
Keeper

Frank Martin

Wow this is like a bad old girlfriend that keeps comming back .

We only do transom jobs in the slow season @ 50% labor discount off reg shop rates. we are just too busy in summer. But we try to help the guys doing thier own. By offering proven advise pulling and storing motors making the transoms or any variation of the above. We just dont have the time to do the digging and assembly . We offer advise and proper materials with these services. There are a lot of faster and cheaper ways to do this job . we feel properly installed and sealed good old non treated grade A marine plywood is the best will be the strongest and out last. The Manny composit alternatives un tested by farther time. We have seen some of these jobs botched BAD and dont care to go into that here . But would like to say. Its not easy to get it rite the first time you do one.

Call this a solicitation if you want but the intent is to help the guy that got ONLY one chance to get it rite. The wife would kill him if she found out he boaught a boat with a bad transom .
It happens all the time

30 years in the steel mill and 27 years working two jobs never had time to become spelling bee champion.
sorry ! NOT REALY !!!!!! my problem is i realy dont have time to care about my spelling it cuts into my already limited fishing time. Fishing i have. a few trophys for. Spelling bees NO Master technician awards more than a few
Old 11-26-2021, 08:05 AM
Wallhanger

Well said Frank...... the guys that know you and have had work done for them by you understand. Tight lines buddy.
9.9hp Tohatsu kicker
72" MK Ulterra Quest 36v
5 lithium batteries
MK PCL 460
Trollsmarter
3 12" graphs- Lowrance Live,Carbon and Simrad EVO 3
Simrad is40
Lowrance 3d
Airmar tm165hw
Lowrance 3in1
Lenco 4x12 trimtabs
Traxstech 72" tracks, Berts 24" tracks on each gunnel