Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
BAD BUYER = Jared Parks JP HEATING OSHKOSH - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board > Negative Trader Feedback

Old 10-24-2018, 06:33 PM
Wallhanger

Default BAD BUYER = Jared Parks JP HEATING OSHKOSH

I sold Jared Parks a prop thru the Swap Board. I met him at a Quik Trip so he wouldn't have to go out of his way to make the purchase. The guy handed me his business card with 4 $20 bills on top and I could see a $100 on the bottom he asked for a $5 as the sale was for $275. I trust people and put it in my pocket without counting it. When I got home it was $100 short.. I called him and he said ya he had several $100's in his wallet and must not of given me 2. He said he would send me the $100 in the morning. That was a month and several calls ago. The guy said he was from Oshkosh and working in Milwaukee. That and his beat up truck should have been a clue ... Looking at his card there is no address on it either. Just phone # and JP heating and A/C . I really don't care about the $$ as much as I let the dirt bag con me. So Seller beware of this A Hole !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2018, 07:16 PM
Keeper

Some people just suck.
Old 10-24-2018, 07:40 PM
Wallhanger

Ouch.

Can’t let the truck fool you though. Mine is a rust bucket and I feel I’m a pretty trustworthy guy. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Keeper

Default This one?

https://m.facebook.com/jpheatingandair/
Old 11-20-2018, 02:53 PM
Wallhanger

Thanks, It may be him. Exact same name to the business and near Oshkosh.....Not the same phone number but the F B page says he updated it. The one on the card has a 608 area code. I'm not on F B so I can't check him out. I need to run by the shop next trip to Bago!