Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Are you concerned fishing out of state right now?(Boneyard) - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 10-18-2020, 11:08 AM
Wallhanger

1. Iowa
2. South Dakota
3. Wisconsin
4. Idaho
5. Nevada

Your top five states for infection rate. They didn't earn these rankings last week, they earned them two months ago. It takes around two months for exponential spread to explode. The people running around these states in August are the ones who caused the problem. And the states that are in good shape today but have lax protocols will be the hot spots in December. That's the way it works.

I know some of our regular posters are from the following states. Link will tell you what the % positivity rate is. Iowa is 48.4. Michigan is 4.3
8. Kansas
9. Alabama
10. Nebraska
13. Indiana
14. Montana
15 North Dakota
16. Pennsylvania
20. Arizona
22. Georgia
27.Minnesota
36. Michigan

[url]https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-covid-19-test-positivity-rates-july-14.html[/url]

Last edited by kzoofisher; 10-18-2020 at 11:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2020, 03:25 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=kzoofisher;6493056]1. Iowa
2. South Dakota
3. Wisconsin
4. Idaho
5. Nevada

Your top five states for infection rate. They didn't earn these rankings last week, they earned them two months ago. It takes around two months for exponential spread to explode. The people running around these states in August are the ones who caused the problem. And the states that are in good shape today but have lax protocols will be the hot spots in December. That's the way it works.

I know some of our regular posters are from the following states. Link will tell you what the % positivity rate is. Iowa is 48.4. Michigan is 4.3
8. Kansas
9. Alabama
10. Nebraska
13. Indiana
14. Montana
15 North Dakota
16. Pennsylvania
20. Arizona
22. Georgia
27.Minnesota
36. Michigan

[url]https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-covid-19-test-positivity-rates-july-14.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Infection rate means absolutely nothing. These big liberal states have everyone getting tested because they are scared. Of course most will come back negative.

These states that are open have only people that are sick getting tested, and probably only a handful of those people. The rate is obviously going to be higher. People are out living their lives in these states, not sitting around worried that they may be infected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2020, 04:49 PM
Keeper

Rates are going up. The virus doesn’t care if you’re liberal, conservative, or neither.
Jeeezus, why does this always have to turn political?!
Old 10-18-2020, 04:51 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=WallyWarrior;6493106]Infection rate means absolutely nothing. These big liberal states have everyone getting tested because they are scared. Of course most will come back negative.

These states that are open have only people that are sick getting tested, and probably only a handful of those people. The rate is obviously going to be higher. People are out living their lives in these states, not sitting around worried that they may be infected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

lol Seven months and you still don't understand the point and utility of broad based testing. When you test a lot of people you know how widespread and how dangerous the virus is and you can open areas more quickly and more fully. When people refuse to do the testing you only know that some areas appear to be blowing up and you have to err on the side of caution.

Knowledge is only a dangerous thing for stupid people.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:56 PM
Wallhanger

Blah, Blah, Blah

Let’s measure Death rates that are truly the COD, the media circus had turned people into sheep.
Old 10-18-2020, 05:08 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=RichA$1970;6493132]Blah, Blah, Blah

Let’s measure Death rates that are truly the COD, the media circus had turned people into sheep.[/QUOTE]

Couple of em around here.

Old 10-18-2020, 05:40 PM
Wallhanger

300,000 excess deaths so far according to the CDC. The sheep are the ones following the liars.
Old 10-18-2020, 07:11 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=kzoofisher;6493154]300,000 excess deaths so far according to the CDC. The sheep are the ones following the liars.[/QUOTE]

Stay home. I’m not telling you or anyone else that you need to become infected. You have an option. Why does your decision have to be everyone else’s?

It’s not going away no matter what side of the you’re on. I’ve not met a single person who is even willing to get the vaccination should it be an opportunity. Learn to live with it or stay away from it. It’s your choice for you and your family and my choice for mine.

Old 10-18-2020, 07:30 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=WallyWarrior;6493190]Stay home. I’m not telling you or anyone else that you need to become infected. You have an option. Why does your decision have to be everyone else’s?

It’s not going away no matter what side of the you’re on. I’ve not met a single person who is even willing to get the vaccination should it be an opportunity. Learn to live with it or stay away from it. It’s your choice for you and your family and my choice for mine.[/QUOTE]

To paraphrase:

"Stay off the roads if you're worried about the fact that a bunch of us don't want to stop for red lights while we're driving. I'm not telling you or anyone else that you need to go anywhere by car. You have an option. Why does your decision to stop for red lights have to be everyone else's?"

Outrageously selfish, callous and stupid.

Gerry
Old 10-18-2020, 07:34 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=WallyWarrior;6493190]Stay home. I’m not telling you or anyone else that you need to become infected. You have an option. Why does your decision have to be everyone else’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

those not taking it serious taking the right precautions make decisions that effect everyone else and that’s why it’s spreading. I thinks masks and distancing and stating home sick reduce the spread yet idiots come to work coughing and putting others at risk.
Humminbird Helix G2 x 1
Talon
Ultera
Kicker
Smartcraft
Zipwakes