Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Purchasing a boat from a different state - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Wallhanger

Default Out Of State Boat

Last Year I Bought My Boat From A Lund Pro Staffer In Iowa.I Met Him Half Way Had The Cashiers Check For The Boat Without Even Seeing It In Person Kinda Scary.But It Turned Out Good.He Let Me Use The Iowa Plate Till I Got The Boat Back To Michigan.Get The Bill Of Sale And All Documents Signed.It Seems Like You Find Little Suprises When You Get Home.But You Can Save Some Real Coin Buying One 2 Years Old And Cherry.Let Someone Else Take The Hit.Better Check On Insurance Before You Start Pulling It Down The Road To. Good Luck!! Time To Be Exicited I Know I Was.
Derek LaPointe #7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Keeper

Smile

Good luck with the new boat, I made two trips for boats new to me, the first was from IL to VA, and the second was to NC to trade that boat in for the Lund I have today, both super deals or I wouldn't have made the trip, just had to give the state their .0725%.

Tags
boat , buying , michigan , ohio , selling