Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
UFO’s Do You Believe - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 02-26-2021, 06:46 AM
Minnow

What do they prefer tiller or side counsel?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2021, 07:53 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by icspinner View Post
One of my professors in college told of a US government project he worked on in the late 50s for a new design for a jet engine with a LOT more power than available anywhere else at that time. Based on what they built and tested at that time, he felt very sure that it was the engine for the SR-22 planes. He thought that based on the timing of the engine, the SR-22 was probably flying about fifteen or more years prior to info being released that it existed. If this was true, I'm betting that our military or some other countries military could be putting some strange things up in the air that not very many people know about.

This would seem to me to be the most logical explanation if not for eyewitness testimony of multiple astronauts. Also the technology leap from current military aircraft to what has been witnessed by many credible sources is huge, akin to going from riding a donkey to driving a super car, and that just doesn’t jive with typical technology advancements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2021, 09:07 AM
Wallhanger

That was a - UFO beamin' back at ya. Me and Eric Heisman was down in Mexico two weeks ago, we seen 40 of 'em flyin' in formation. They - they -they've got bases all over the world now, you know. They've been comin' here ever since 1946, when the scientists first started bouncin' radar beams off of the moon. And they have been livin' and workin' among us, in vast quantities, ever since. The government knows all about 'em.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2021, 09:57 AM
Wallhanger

Some interesting posts about this subject!
If you read my post maybe someone could figure out what I saw that could accelerate like a AA fuel dragster to a point and then stop like it hit a brick wall, then do the same to another point, and then another point forming a triangle, then go straight up into space. I would say it took app. 3-4 sec. to go from point to point and stayed stationary at each point for app. 3-4 sec.
What I saw was apparently at a very high altitude since it looked like just another star but slightly brighter, and the speed that it moved between those points was similar to watching a meteorite going across the sky.
Anyone have a logical explanation about what I saw, I'm all ears!!!!
Old 02-26-2021, 10:12 AM
explanation

Default explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzley View Post
Some interesting posts about this subject!
If you read my post maybe someone could figure out what I saw that could accelerate like a AA fuel dragster to a point and then stop like it hit a brick wall, then do the same to another point, and then another point forming a triangle, then go straight up into space. I would say it took app. 3-4 sec. to go from point to point and stayed stationary at each point for app. 3-4 sec.
What I saw was apparently at a very high altitude since it looked like just another star but slightly brighter, and the speed that it moved between those points was similar to watching a meteorite going across the sky.
Anyone have a logical explanation about what I saw, I'm all ears!!!!
It's called Budweiser.
Old 02-26-2021, 10:17 AM
Wallhanger

Well, there are a few posters here that prove as a species we’re not highly evolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2021, 11:46 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by explanation View Post
It's called Budweiser.
NOT LOGICAL! Was in boot camp and didn't drink then, and don't drink now and never used drugs, NEXT!
Old 02-26-2021, 11:54 AM
Keeper

at this point in my life, nothing surprises me, yea why not !
Old 02-26-2021, 12:16 PM
Minnow

Will there be another race to come along and take over for us? Maybe Martians could do better than we’ve done...We’ll make great pets.
Old 02-26-2021, 12:37 PM
Wallhanger

I have seen lights in the sky at night like grizzly described. Moving very fast and stopping instantly. Shooting off in a different direction and stopping again. Don't know what they are and probably never will. I do remember reading a Commandant's Bulletin late in 1968 advising us not to approach or get under a UFO if we were approached by one as radiation burns were a possibility. I probably shouldn't hit "Submit Reply", but here goes.