Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
GM plants working overtime to restock truck supply - Page 6 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 12-12-2019, 11:03 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldman View Post
We have been looking online for quite a few months, I finally found what I wanted and went into Nashville to have a look Saturday evening. We were helped right away by a very friendly receptionist and introduced to a sharp young man that took down our demographics and asked if we knew what vehicle we were interested in. We told him, and he headed right out and pulled it up to the front door, he showed us a few of the new features of the 2020 Silverado and encouraged us to take a test drive “without him breathing down our necks”. After a test drive and an hour or so of negotiating we signed. I went with the 4.3 liter V6.

That combo looks pretty nice,no overload of black plastic or random chrome.Flip up center console is a must for me,and sometimes seems hard to find.The"Chevrolet"spelled out on the center grill bar seems like a throwback to 1969/1970.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2019, 05:27 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Runr Guy View Post
ftfy. Hrg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Winds View Post
black is the best truck color..... . . . Always looks awesome ! ! !

LMFAO
Saw what you did there and FWiW, completely agree with the correction of Bobby's statement.

Last edited by Anonymouse; 12-13-2019 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:58 PM
Wallhanger

I've seen some very sharp looking AT4's... blacked out black, was unbelievably nice looking! (Definitely not a look for everyone, and that's just fine by me). I didn't really care for the looks of the light blue color on the one I drove
Old 01-22-2020, 07:11 AM
Keeper

I like the look of the new Chevy's. About time they rounded out the wheel wells so it can hold a bigger tire. I hated those square wheel wells.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:15 AM
Minnow

Thumbs down

GM went bankrupt, I bailed them out with my money, what's their thanks? They left Canada, it'll be a cold day in **** I buy a GM product.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:11 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbayfisher View Post
GM went bankrupt, I bailed them out with my money, what's their thanks? They left Canada, it'll be a cold day in **** I buy a GM product.
To be fair, they are an American company and the product should have always been produced in the USA. The product shouldn't be manufactured oversees or in Mexico either.