Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Russell - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 01-27-2002, 05:11 PM
Wallhanger

Default Russell

when you bringing the triton up}> can,t wait maybe you,ll invite me to fish with you huh??? also when you guys gonna register as members gere instead og guest users there is a lot more we can do, go to the main page and follow the links from there this includes you JB and Walleye chop and bounty hunter and chunce so go regester.

Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2002, 06:11 PM
Minnow

Default RE: Russell

English please.
Old 01-27-2002, 06:46 PM
Keeper

English? Hey Tom, been registered a while. Just never seem to login tho. When do you figure that water will idle down a bit? I can go just about anytime. All I need is about a day notice, so I can feed the stock a little heavy the day before. Never did get a reply from countryboy. Like to know where he's gettin them eyes that take a half hour to land.:-) And if I was about 30years younger, bountyhunter wouldnt have them slab gills either.lol Cant go Tues, but anytime before the cold weather moves back in. Gimme a holler. Russell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2002, 07:57 PM
Wallhanger

i geess hes skwackin ober mi speelin huh, he must be a steeler fanLOL!!! really i don,t want to say much but it,s secret code for secret fishin holes that hold big fish.

Tom}>