Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
UFO’s Do You Believe - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 02-25-2021, 05:48 PM
Wallhanger

UFO's likely as there is all sorts of objects flying around that gets different light reflecting off of it and can look totally weird. ET walking around on earth- NO! Other life forms somewhere in the universe or even on Mars - Yes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2021, 07:02 PM
Wallhanger

I fish a lot at night and have seen some strange lights make right hand turns,Have a buddy that was in the airforce and has some interesting stories about things following their plane but nothing on the radar...I think there is something

YouTube...Jim Lyon Fishing
Old 02-25-2021, 07:37 PM
Keeper

Default Ufo

I one time say the devil appear out of a gas range and have been a true believer in our savior and ufos ever since.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2021, 07:57 PM
Charter Member

We would be very arrogant to think that there is life only on this planet we call earth. There is a good chance that there are other life forms "out there" and we might not be able to even recognize them as life forms. I doubt all life forms are carbon based. Can't even fathom the "Multiverse" theories or other possible dimensions. In reality we know nothing of this place we are.

Very heady subject...

Pooch

"Human beings seldom think for themselves... For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity... We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion."
Old 02-25-2021, 11:38 PM
Wallhanger

Just last night I had an alien spacecraft land on my front lawn. I wanted to talk about his planet but all he wanted to talk about was Tom Brady and his latest Super Bowl victory........
Live and die on this day......
Old 02-26-2021, 01:06 AM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportdog View Post
Just last night I had an alien spacecraft land on my front lawn. I wanted to talk about his planet but all he wanted to talk about was Tom Brady and his latest Super Bowl victory........
I just spit some Diet Coke and Old Forrester on myself!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2021, 04:43 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportdog View Post
You sure that wasn't Santa claus and his reindeer ?............He's running a little late !
Old 02-26-2021, 05:40 AM
Keeper

Of all the galaxies out there I doubt ours is the only one with life AND I seriously doubt we would rank above the fiftieth percentile in intelligence in the universe
Old 02-26-2021, 05:43 AM
Wallhanger

I believed when I was younger but after all these years and all the ufo shows on tv and everyone having a cell phone camera I still have not seen a good photo of one. It has put me in the do not believe camp.
Old 02-26-2021, 05:58 AM
Wallhanger

Well, after reading this thread I went and got my tinfoil hat out and shined it all up. I’ll be taking it on my camping trip next week just in case I see something while sitting by the campfire.

PjShorthorn