Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Suffix 832 Advanced lead core and Okuma CW203D - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Strictly Fishing

Old 09-21-2021, 08:59 AM
Keeper

Nope not missing anything... The clicker on these suck. I had the clicker turned on and with the bail open and it happened. I contour troll the Mississippi river and lake Pepin so I get my share of snags. I usually close the bail and set the drag light. This can help but it will still break the clicker. I have one that needs to be fixed so I'll take a pic of the process.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2021, 10:37 AM
Wallhanger

Premium reels cost more, last longer and work better. I have Shimano Tekota's for the majority of my trolling, Lead core(limited use) the Coldwaters seem to be holding up. Sometimes things are worth a bit more for a reason. I had and repaired many Daiwa 17,27 and 47 reels for many years. Put drag washer kits on and they performed well. Money can come into the decision. I know, I was young and cash strapped as well. Bob