Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Not so hot single looking to hook up - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 04-14-2021, 01:44 PM
Wallhanger

Default Not so hot single looking to hook up

I know that getting across the border into Canada this year is a crapshoot, but I'll throw this out there and see where it goes. I turned 60 this year and have submitted my retirement. My last day as a worker drone will be May 28. I already have one trip to Ontario planned for June, but I give that about .0009% chance of happening so I have a backup plan stateside. I also have a trip planned in July and I'm giving that one about a 25% chance of happening. I would be very interested in jumping in with a group for a September or late August trip if things worked out. I'd be up for about anything between the Nakina - Winnipeg area. Fly-in, drive-in, boat-in, they all sound good to me. American plan or houskeeping, either way works.

Maybe you need someone to fill a seat on a fly-in, or maybe you're a newby and want someone to organize the whole trip. I can do that. I can also just sit in the back and shut up and be along for the ride. I'm in Eastern Iowa and have a really nice boat I'd be willing to tow. Let me know if you're interested and we'll see if we have a match.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2021, 05:56 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnhzkr View Post
I know that getting across the border into Canada this year is a crapshoot, but I'll throw this out there and see where it goes. I turned 60 this year and have submitted my retirement. My last day as a worker drone will be May 28. I already have one trip to Ontario planned for June, but I give that about .0009% chance of happening so I have a backup plan stateside. I also have a trip planned in July and I'm giving that one about a 25% chance of happening. I would be very interested in jumping in with a group for a September or late August trip if things worked out. I'd be up for about anything between the Nakina - Winnipeg area. Fly-in, drive-in, boat-in, they all sound good to me. American plan or houskeeping, either way works.

Maybe you need someone to fill a seat on a fly-in, or maybe you're a newby and want someone to organize the whole trip. I can do that. I can also just sit in the back and shut up and be along for the ride. I'm in Eastern Iowa and have a really nice boat I'd be willing to tow. Let me know if you're interested and we'll see if we have a match.

I知 up for going anywhere once we can all get there. I知 considering a solo trip this fall . If you can stand my ugly mug, you池e OK in my book. Send me a PM if you want to chat.
The spinner rigs are in me

PjShorthorn
Old 04-15-2021, 07:16 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjshorthorn View Post
I知 up for going anywhere once we can all get there. I知 considering a solo trip this fall . If you can stand my ugly mug, you池e OK in my book. Send me a PM if you want to chat.

PjShorthorn
Hopefully spinner rigs and some cold ones are the only things in you. Can't be too careful meeting up with ugly dudes from WC. It was no coincidence that we chose to meet up with you GA fellers in a crowded bar on Eagle. (cue the banjo from Deliverance)
Old 04-15-2021, 08:55 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjshorthorn View Post

PjShorthorn

Awesome! Let's tentatively draft a white paper to consider making a temporary strawman.