Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Boreal Forest Outfitters - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 11-19-2019, 09:24 AM
Keeper

Default Boreal Forest Outfitters

Congrats to Jason & Sue for expanding there offerings to 8 lakes. Emailing back an forth yesterday, Sue said her website will be updated in the next week or so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2019, 02:37 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vteye3 View Post
Congrats to Jason & Sue for expanding there offerings to 8 lakes. Emailing back an forth yesterday, Sue said her website will be updated in the next week or so.
We used Remi (AWO), in the past and know he had a place on Kag at one time and got rid of it when they pared down before retiring and Jason and Sue taking over. Now BFO has bought out Mattice on Kag. My question is which of the cabins on Kag is/are the ones run by Remi (AWO) in the past?
Our group will be at Kag June 13 2020 although with a different outfitter this year!
Old 11-19-2019, 02:41 PM
Keeper

Default Bfo

They bought 6 camps previously owned by Mattice Lake Outfitters. If you check on MLO site, you can see where the camp is located on Kag.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2019, 03:15 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vteye3 View Post
They bought 6 camps previously owned by Mattice Lake Outfitters. If you check on MLO site, you can see where the camp is located on Kag.
Yes, I was at Kag this year with Mattice so I know the camp well. My question is which camp did Remi /AWO have before they sold it? There are several camps and a lodge here. I'm guessing it is the one with two cabins at south end of lake??
Old 11-19-2019, 07:09 PM
Minnow

Default Kag

I believe the AWO kag camp is the camp at the north end at the Opichuan outflow now owned by seven lakes. I think they also took on the kapikotongwa lake camp at the same time.
Old 11-20-2019, 07:08 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namegosikaa View Post
I believe the AWO kag camp is the camp at the north end at the Opichuan outflow now owned by seven lakes. I think they also took on the kapikotongwa lake camp at the same time.
I believe Jason is correct.

50.033559, -87.872788

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Old 11-20-2019, 11:47 AM
Ole Joe

Smile Re

Remi had the one at the north end of Opichuan. The 2 at the south end , Twin Lakes has them now and got them when TimberRidge went out of business.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namegosikaa View Post
Thanks for response. Not sure I like that location. We messed around up and down the river a few times, mostly exploring, and was a beautiful evening ride, but our success was limited. Maybe (probably) was operator error!! Does anyone have any experience in that river, good or bad?