Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Best lake you have ever fished - Page 9 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 02-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Minnow

Default lake erie

I have fished quite a few lakes in southern Ontario and hands down my favorite is Erie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Wallhanger

I've done my share of Canadian fishing trips to some nice lodges. To be honest though, it's the lake 5 miles from me. It has to be lake St Clair. When you can cast/troll for big muskie in the morning, bass fish in the afternoon, and troll for eye's in the evening on the same lake you know you've got it good. I will no longer plan those $$$$ Canadian trips anymore with long drives when I can get results 15 minutes from my driveway.
Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 w/co-pilot
Scotty 1101 Depthmaster electric downriggers
Humminbird 788CI Combo
Old 02-07-2015, 11:21 PM
Minnow

Default lake st clair

I have never fished lake st clair but I saw a few fishing shows about Muskie fishing on it its unbelievable. I fish in lake erie near the mouth of the Niagara river like you I live two minutes away and when its to rough for walleye I usually stay inshore and go for smallies I caught one a couple years ago that was twenty two and a half inches long the biggest I ever caught I let him go. I also fish for perch in the spring and fall they are big in erie I weighed one last fall he was 1.9 lbs I have never caught a muskie I don't fish the river that often but I would love to catch one. good luck this year Jason Tight lines
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	muskoka 2.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	130306  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2015, 08:39 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rather-be-fishin View Post
We go to the NW end of Lac Seul. Fisherman's Cove Resort in Scout Bay. Good location to good access to good fishing areas. Other resorts nearby are Onaway Lodge and Lac Seul Lodge.

RBF
Oneway Lodge, Lac Seul and get to MacKenzie Bay! Nuff said!
Old 02-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kansas View Post
My favorite would have to be Lac Seul. Over the last 30 years we have caught more Walleyes than we deserve and many of them good size. My wife caught her biggest on Lac Seul a really nice 31 1/2 " Walleye that she has a replica of in our living room.

When I really look at the canadian experience the fishing is important but the time with friends and family is the real deal. There is nothing better than spending time with people who you have great respect for and love in one of Gods finest creations. Canada is truly a gift and the time we spend there will always be among my fondest memories.

Mike Kansas
Love this! Couldnt agree more. The fishing is wonderful, however the best part of the trip is sitting two sticks in a boat, 4-5 boats, sun is setting, warm and 65 enjoying each others company! Its tough to beat. I have family and friends that have done deep sea, Alaska, etc... and all agree the Canadian trip is the best. The good lord nailed it with NWO!

Tags
black bear lodge , canada fishing , canada fishing trips , red lake , wine lake