Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Columbia River - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 01-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Minnow

Default Columbia River

I fish with a group of guys who are always ready to give a hand to those who want to take a shot at boating a big walleye on the Columbia River. A seat is aways open to another fisherman. Over the last 2 year I fished with 47 different guy from MN. to Wa. As president of the Walla Walla Walleye Club we try to get new people in to our boats to catch their 1st walleye. From now to the end of March is the best time to hook the fish of a life time. Just last week one of my fishing buddy along with another friend hook a 15 pounder.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Minnow

Wow I'd like to get out there. What do you think about the lower river.? Or I guess what I'm trying to say is where would you go right now for the best bite and why? Is the water warmer higher up? I'm going to try low but I'm also thinking of trying higher if it's better fishing for toads. Catch and release after a picture of course. Anyone?

thanks-
Old 01-20-2010, 04:08 PM

Default Patience on the Columbia

The upper Columbia River around the Tri-Cities is about 41degrees and the fish are already bitin!I caught a nice male jiggin already!Some of the river is a little muddy,due to warmer weather and rain,below the mouth of the snake.Also,If interested,the first walleye tourney,is scheduled ,I believe,March 13-14,at Columbia Point,Spokane Marine has the info.....Happy Walleye Huntin!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Minnow

Yeah my boat has no live well so I have to eat em or let em go.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:10 PM

Default Columbia River

Early Walleye are a GREAT way to start the year!Pulled this big boy out of the Tri City area!Happy Walleye!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tttttt.jpg
Views:	734
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	3313  
Old 01-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Minnow

Nice walleyes! Fished the lower river today with no luck. My buddy and I jigged some great spots with no luck. I don't know why but the walleye don't seem to bite as well down lower by port. Well it was worth a shot but I think I'll let the water warm up. No sturgeon bites either. My buddy did catch a bullhead woohoo. Water temp a little over 40.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Minnow

Fished Kettle Falls last Fri. then Wenatchee Sat, & Sun. largest fish was 5lbs 12oz. Hope to hit Tri Cities this week. Banks is open except for the very south end at Coulee City as of Sun. May hit it this week end.