Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Seat available - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 04-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Keeper

Default Seat available

Very remote fly-in trip on Cree Indian lands. Fly-in trip to Lac Kamwak in Quebec. Fly-in on Fri 01 - Fri 08 Jun 12. Party currently is made up of 3 male fishermen and we're seeking a fourth or more (male(s) and/or female(s)). $1,800 outfitter fee includes roundtrip air (via Beaver), Lund boat, Yamaha motor & Eagle electronics on boat. Honda generator runs camp electricity. I've been to this lake 4 times (my 23 year old Son worked there last year as Guide). Lac is only open 3 weeks a year. We're going in on the first week. Species available are World Class Pike (40" class), Walleye, Lake Trout & native Brook Trout. We've caught two 50" Northerns (51" & 53") there. We share food expenses and you'll bring your own beverages. Our primary purpose on this trip is fishing but we also partake in quality Cuban Cigars, top shelf Kentucky Bourbon and fine dining in the evening either before/or after the evening bite. Call (763) 486-6772 anytime or shoot me a PM w/ any questions. Typically, you can expect to catch on average 3-4 40" Northerns daily (one day you might catch 1 and the next might be 7). Walleye max is usually 6#'s. All species can be caught (and have been caught) right from the dock!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Keeper

Just wanted to make sure that if anyone has any questions or comments about this trip to please contact me. Just a few more comments, there are two cabins. One is an 8 person cabin featuring 2 rooms (2 sets of bunk beds in each room). There is a separate recreation/kitchen cabin. Hot shower. The recreation/kitchen cabin sits on top of a rocky rise that over looks the lac. Moose, Caribou, numerous waterfowl and Black Bear are permanent residents and more Loons than you can imagine. In fact, the Loons are nonstop day and night. Kamwak happens to be my favorite body of water that I've ever been to in Canada. Depths of up to 120'. Plenty of islands. This destination would be a trip of a lifetime for many.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Keeper

Default Typical Walleye day

On a typical day @ Kamwak (Lac Kamwakuskach is the formal name of this body of water in Quebec) one could expect to catch between 25-50 Walleye, w/ 100 per day not out of the question if that's all you were fishing for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Keeper

Default Post trip notes

Trip went exactly as stated except we didn't catch any Brook Trout and used our own electronics.

Caught 29 Northern's over 40" and 2 over 50" (a 51" and another we estimated @ between 53" - 55" that broke off twice). Walleye were plentiful and were catchable whenever you wanted.

Walleye Central member Dislocated joined us for the trip and he should be posting additional follow-up commentary and pictures.

For you doubting Thomas', I will post several pictures of our different 40"ers later this week. I'm not proficient @ the picture thing.

Northern's don't get this big w/ harvesting or releasing them on land.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Keeper

Default Some pictures of the ladies...

Here are 3 from our trip. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RJ#1.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	535.5 KB
ID:	16746   Click image for larger version

Name:	RJ#2.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	16747   Click image for larger version

Name:	RJ#3.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	16748  
Old 07-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Charter Member

Default Great Photos !

Nice looking ladies !

You guys had a great trip.....thanks for sharing those photos !

Rich B