Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Rainy Lake Houseboat Trip - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 08-17-2019, 10:00 AM
Wallhanger

Default Rainy Lake Houseboat Trip

Planning next Springs trip and decided we are going to do the houseboat thing on Rainy Lake. We are trying to decide between Rainy Lake Houseboats and Northernaire. We would appreciate any input...positive or negative about either company. Thanks for the help. Bryon
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2019, 07:11 AM
Minnow

Can't speak for Northernaire but I've been on 3 Rainy Lake Trips with Rainy Lake Houseboats and all 3 were excellent. Well organized operation and excellent quality houseboats. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Old 08-21-2019, 09:07 AM
Minnow

Just returned back from 3 days with Rainy Lake Houseboats. The yacht-style hull of Rainy Lake Houseboats is a huge advantage over the pontoon boats some other companies use. These guys and gals have been doing this for a long time. I usually travel through the Brule to the "big lake" and tie up at a nice sandy beach with world-class fishing close by spring or summer. This was my 14th houseboat trip with a couple of different companies, but the last 9 or 10 have been with Rainy Lake Houseboats. Enjoy the planning!city
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2019, 11:33 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Just returned back from 3 days with Rainy Lake Houseboats. The yacht-style hull of Rainy Lake Houseboats is a huge advantage over the pontoon boats some other companies use. These guys and gals have been doing this for a long time. I usually travel through the Brule to the "big lake" and tie up at a nice sandy beach with world-class fishing close by spring or summer. This was my 14th houseboat trip with a couple of different companies, but the last 9 or 10 have been with Rainy Lake Houseboats. Enjoy the planning!city
What do you find advantageous about the hull design?
Old 08-24-2019, 09:06 AM
Minnow

Overall more room, no worries with wind direction as far as water coming over the deck. No problem running it up on the rocky houseboat sites. And they generators on the boat to charge boat batteries without bringing along a suitcase unit.city