Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Waypoints on Solix - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 08-12-2020, 06:52 PM
Keeper

Default Waypoints on Solix

Have a 15" Solix and everytime i mark a waypoint it shows as a heart and then asks me to choose purple, red, green. Then if I wanna edit for fish or weeds I have to click on waypoint, unselected fav and then select what I want and a pain in the *** cause cant see whats on screen or watch rods. Is there a way to have it not use the stupid heart icon and just use last icon selected like fish or weeds so 1 push of button then continue fishing??

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2020, 09:35 PM
Slot Fish

I'm not aware of a way for it to use the last icon automatically, but from what you describe, I think your "Mark Mode" setting (found under Nav Data, then Options, then Waypoints) is set to "Mark Favorites". When it is set in this mode, it does the prompting that you describe. If you change this mode to "Default", then you will get the 1 button marking that you you are seeking. It will simply put the default icon at that location and continue on.

You can go into "Default Settings" and choose your default icon that you want to use when you mark a waypoint. That option is in the same menu area, just the one below the "Mark Mode" option.

Hope that helps!
Old 08-12-2020, 09:37 PM
Keeper

Page 113 ...

https://humminbird.johnsonoutdoors.c...975.1596334343

Rickie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodinvilleWalleye View Post
I'm not aware of a way for it to use the last icon automatically, but from what you describe, I think your "Mark Mode" setting (found under Nav Data, then Options, then Waypoints) is set to "Mark Favorites". When it is set in this mode, it does the prompting that you describe. If you change this mode to "Default", then you will get the 1 button marking that you you are seeking. It will simply put the default icon at that location and continue on.

You can go into "Default Settings" and choose your default icon that you want to use when you mark a waypoint. That option is in the same menu area, just the one below the "Mark Mode" option.

Hope that helps!
Thank you ill try that in the morning

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk