Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Partner for Lac Seul 6/25-7/2? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 04-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Slot Fish

Default Partner for Lac Seul 6/25-7/2?

I posted this on the Canada Board, but no one responded, so I thought I'd make one last attempt . . .

After weeks of research and discussion with a buddy, we had decided to book a housekeeping cabin at Lost Island Lodge on Lac Seul during the week of June 25th to July 2nd. But, just as we are about to pull the trigger, his boss nixes his vacation request, so he's out. Unfortunately for me, that week is my only real opening for the summer, and having already gotten permission from the wife to go, I'm loathe to give it up. Going solo really isn't an option.

Here's the basic plan, I anticipate leaving the Twin Cities very early on the morning of June 25th. I figure on buying most of our groceries and beer after crossing the border. I plan to make it a multi-species trip: fishing for walleyes for the pan, but also spending some time going after pike and muskies, and maybe even chasing some smallies.

I'm 44 years old; married, and two kids. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a good cook, and will happily do all the cooking in exchange for dishes assistance. I like to have a beer or two in the evening, but I'm not a party animal. I'm there to fish.

Cost is $895/person, which includes the rental boat and all boat gas. We would split groceries, bait cost and gas to get there and back. Anyone interested in joining me? If so, PM me, and we can introduce ourselves and discuss this.

Thanks for your consideration,
Bill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Wallhanger

Default Good Luck

I spent many, many weeks at Lost Island, flat-out the best lodge I've ever been to. I'm unable to go, but I'd sure like to. Hope someone takes advantage of your offer, you'll have a blast. Check with Shane the owner, he may have someone who has contacted him in regards to going solo. Good Luck
Old 05-31-2011, 10:14 AM
Wallhanger

I agree with Orchard Frank Lost Island is a great place to stay. Great fishing, service and hospitality. Hope you can find someone to go with you.

Our group will be there the week after you.

Mike Kansas