Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
JUne 2013 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 07-11-2012, 06:14 AM
Wallhanger

Default JUne 2013

My trip to the NW section of Lac Seul next June 15th-21 will be my wife and I. I will have an open seat in my boat most days, wife doesn't fish, but is willing to go along now and then. If your at Goose Bay Camp that week stop by cabin 11! Still to soon to start a countdown thread, don't worry that will come!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Wallhanger

Default Anybody else...??

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only guy out there that is having a hard time putting and keeping together a group for trips to Ontario! By meeting at camp we could see if any future trips might be a possibility, without spending time and money to figure out if a trip would be worthwhile for all parties. After all if your already up there at Goose Bay or one of the other camps, well we might as well have a beer, cup of coffee and discuss future trips!? Thanks for looking have a great year!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Wallhanger

Default Bass Pro

My wife and stopped by BP today she wanted a pink hat and I picked up some BP bottom bouncers for next year's trip! We are both looking forward to next years trip to Goose Bay! If your in the NW end in mid June stop by or pm me and we can tell each other some tall tails!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Wallhanger

Default Not that I'm counting down, but...

....261 days before the next Goose Bay trip!! The official trip countdown will begin in 2013. In a couple of weeks my boat and cabin buddy will be host a shore lunch for the Parish staff! Sweet!
Old 10-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Keeper

I have a similar situation. My wife has made a couple of trips so far, but will only fish a day or 2 for the whole week. We usually fish Lake of the Woods. I have been lucky to be able to put together 2 trips a year for myself and others. Our trips have had fro 2 to 5 guys depending on who can get away.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Wallhanger

Default Getting closer!

I just heard we will get gettting a nice Christmas bonus this year at work. Part of mine will be our deposit for next June at Goose Bay! Sweet! A nice deposit makes for a a seemingly less expensive trip!! Good luck to all and their trips North!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:06 AM
Keeper

Default Congrats on the bonus Sir

HeyGuys I'm PeterB. (54) Newbee on WC Hows it going ?

Threads is interesting, I remember when I had one of those, wife that is Hahhahaha come to think of it Xmas bonus too, wink. Congrats.

I only fished Canada once (time 9/11 occurred) and it was one of those fly ins to Oak Lake Lodge Tell you what I'm not sure whats doing in June yet but I may be interested in making the ride up.. Either with my Ranger 617VS or perhaps even on the Scooter (UltraClassic 1340cc HOG) as long as I have someone to fish with that knows the water I'm happy to pitch in for cost$, fuel etc. Sounds like a cool, awesome, terrific getaway.

Even if it dosen't happen the excitiment of this thread made my morning, lol. Thanks guys! I'm in Park Ridge near Lutheran General Hospital. Keep me in mind for coffee, cocktails we can get acquainted and go from there. Have a super holiday gents, Merry Christmas to All.

PeterB.

PS. I usually like to ad OLdGlory to my posts, She's not offered in the Smilies ha?
Old 12-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Wallhanger

Default Something special...

Thanks to Pooch, I will be taking a 1950s Goose Bay brochure back to the camp! Andreas mom passed away in November, the brochure lists mom as the owner/operator. Pretty cool thing!
Old 12-31-2012, 06:25 AM
Wallhanger

Default Check list...

Well the deposit has been sent, boat cabin and room for Friday night in Fort Frances all set! The official countdown thread will begin soon! Tick, tick..........
Old 01-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Wallhanger

Default Friday night pizza?

Will anybody else be hungry for pizza? Friday night June14th, we'll be trying a Boston Pizza and a Canadian beer or two at the Boston Pizza in Fort Frances. Let me know if we need to get a larger table!