Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Cottage/Cabin on lake to rent - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 01-03-2017, 05:08 AM
Minnow

Default Cottage/Cabin on lake to rent

I am looking for a cottage, cabin or house to rent on a lake in Central Wisconsin for ice fishing that can accommodate (10) fishermen. The central core of our group has been going to Green Lake for the past (22) years and staying at the same place every year. Unfortunately, the place where we normally stay at is being remodeled and won't be available to us this year.

We're looking for a place to stay from February 9th-12th. Walleyes and Northern Pike are the main focus of our fishing trip. We're open to trying a new lake. Our budget is about $300/per night. If you happen to know of anyone who has place for us to rent, please let me know. Thank you and God bless you.

Clay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Wallhanger

Have you tried VRBO? https://www.vrbo.com/

I hope you enjoy your trip.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:25 AM
Minnow

Default Vrbo

Yes.... I have tried VRBO. But for (10) fishermen, it's either not enough beds or WAY TOO expensive. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Tags
ice fishing , lake , pike , rental , walleyes