Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Camps for sale - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 09-21-2020, 06:32 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichA$1970 View Post
Eck, I guess you can replace the “monkeys” with Americans as the border is now closed til Oct 21.
Sucks big time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2020, 10:45 AM
Slot Fish

Default resortforsaleontario.com/

This website has been around for years and I l always enjoy scanning the list. Some of the listings have been up there for years and others I have used.

http://www.resortforsaleontario.com/

and there is also this one which I hope never gets sold.

https://flyincampsforsale.com/fly-in-lodge/
Old 09-22-2020, 11:37 AM
Slot Fish

Buying a camp unseen without an engineers report and a detailed on site inspection is bit foolish.
Moreover, you wanna sit down with owner and review Financial Statements. Will season even open next year??...can you withstand another year of no cash-flow. This aint like buying a can of beans off the shelf.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2020, 11:56 AM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Man View Post
This website has been around for years and I l always enjoy scanning the list. Some of the listings have been up there for years and others I have used.

Is that listing for Clark's KC's Landing new or has it been for sale some time?
Old 09-22-2020, 12:10 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedbag View Post
Buying a camp unseen without an engineers report and a detailed on site inspection is bit foolish.
Moreover, you wanna sit down with owner and review Financial Statements. Will season even open next year??...can you withstand another year of no cash-flow. This aint like buying a can of beans off the shelf.
Well some people have money (wish i did) and dont care about sitting down with the owner if they can get it for pennies on the dollar !!!
Old 09-22-2020, 12:25 PM
Keeper

Jigman, All MLO CAMPS have been sold except for Ogoki Res ,5 cabins on island , Short Lake and Mojikit
Old 09-22-2020, 02:14 PM
IowaStallion19

Default Amex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig Man View Post

and there is also this one which I hope never gets sold.

https://flyincampsforsale.com/fly-in-lodge/
Wow, these camps are not much more than my annual AMEX bill with the Canadian dollar worth not much. When everybody is selling, I say buy buy buy
Old 09-22-2020, 02:25 PM
Gstringer

Default Camps

I can think of nothing better to do than to spend a week a year fishing in Ontario. If I have to be at any of those camps full time I would be on suicide watch. You can only watch so much hockey and drink so much beer
Old 09-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Keeper

Sounds like a dream but then think of your customers you have to deal with. I love this site but after reading the boo hooing of so many little nit picking complaints, no thanks.

My dad and I outfitted for 10 years deer hunting on the farm in SoIL when he retired and it was more for fun and used the $$$ for improvements to the farm, but dealing with Big City Hunters from Chicago n the suburbs finally we had enough. I can’t keep count on how many times he said “Unbelievable” and the blitzkreig of F-Bombs launched.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:21 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichA$1970 View Post
Sounds like a dream but then think of your customers you have to deal with. I love this site but after reading the boo hooing of so many little nit picking complaints, no thanks.

My dad and I outfitted for 10 years deer hunting on the farm in SoIL when he retired and it was more for fun and used the $$$ for improvements to the farm, but dealing with Big City Hunters from Chicago n the suburbs finally we had enough. I can’t keep count on how many times he said “Unbelievable” and the blitzkreig of F-Bombs launched.
Wonder how many f- bombs go off when pilots see the gear going on the float planes,probably non stop under there breath