Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Truck Bed Mat - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Trailers and Tow Vehicles

Old 12-06-2019, 11:06 AM
Keeper

Default stall mat

I use a stall mat from tractor supply - cheap, tough and easy to pull out and wash when required
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2019, 02:58 PM
Keeper

So, I wnet ahead and ordered a bed rug mat from Real Truck. Ordered it yesterday, came today with free shipping. Already put it in and looks real nice and tough. I'm going to wait until next spring to attach the Velcro Fasteners which will give the mat time to lay perfectly flat. I think I will order the tailgate piece too now that I see how nice the mat is.
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Milfish
Old 12-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Charter Member

https://realtruck.com/b/bedrug/?gcli...RoCPNwQAvD_BwE
Old 12-13-2019, 05:16 PM
Wallhanger

Bed rug gets my vote mine is 7 years old still like new lot easier on the knees when crawling around in the back and stuff stays put and cushions guns and rod and reels laying in the back when hunting or fishing.
Old 01-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Keeper

Another Bed Rug vote here, had a rubber bed mat in last truck, stuff still moved. Bedrug is soft so stuff sinks in a little. Also great on my old knees. I actually have the Bed mat and the gate mat made by bedrug. I bought truck used (5K on it). Prior owner had a spray in plus a drop in liner. I would have had to toss the liner in order to get a Bedrug. Only draw back is hauling fire wood, chips don't sweep out very easy. But I love it.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:03 AM
Minnow

Well, disregard my post from earlier. Since we sold the house with the property I don't haul much anymore and I got a rubber bed mat from one of our son in laws for Christmas! Guess I need a tonneau next?
Old 01-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfish View Post
I have a new 2019 Chevy Silverado. The truck came with the factory sprayed in bed liner. I have found that it is very slippery and gear like a tool box or luggage or a cooler slide around when ever accelerating or braking. I have thought about purchasing a rubber type bed mat to help hold items in place. What do you recommend. Lots of products out there. Thanks
Milfish
My 2017 GMC Sierra has both the factory spray in bed liner and factory GMC bed mat. The bed mat stops stuff from sliding around but it is very heavy and a little awkward to remove for cleaning.