Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Cordless tools for around the house and yard. - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 07-18-2019, 06:59 PM
Wallhanger

I have DeWalt cordless tools, and still use a couple of ryobi things too. The ryobi inflator is fantastic for truck and mower tires, as well as tubes and floaty-things for the water. Best thing about it is, when the tubes are done being used, you can suck all the air out in a minute or two and it stows away completely deflated.

But for yard work, I have Milwaukee stuff. I have their trimmer and blower and it has been awesome. I use both with 9 Amp batteries and other than the trimmer being a bit heavier than my Echo 210, I would recommend them. I also put a speed feed 400 on the trimmer. i have zero experience with the other stuff mentioned.

I use them commercially fwiw.

Last edited by Derwood; 07-18-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2019, 08:58 PM
Minnow

I've only used Ryobi and I've been pleased with them. I've had my cordless set (drill, driver, circular saw, reciprocating saw) for about five years and it's been good to me, granted my use has been pretty light (a project of some sort every other month at the most).
Old 07-19-2019, 05:04 AM
Keeper

I bought a cheap set of Ryobi cordless tools to use while my real tools were in transit. I figured machine shop life would kill them pretty quick. Five years later, they are still going strong and have become my go to cordless tools.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:49 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Runr Guy View Post
Similar story here. For years I've used Craftsman 19.2V cordless tools, now 1 by 1 I'm migrating to Milwaukee's M18 platform.

HRG
Same here.
I was a Dewalt fan for years, but their cordless/keyless drills while they fit my hand nice and run well, the chucks suck, won't stay tight.
I now have a Fuel 18 1/2" hammer drill/driver which while spendy, works well.

Our gas powered stihl weed wacker doesn't get used much either, wife likes the lighter battery powered one.

Al