Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
LOTW chip - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board

Old 07-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Wallhanger

Default LOTW chip

I have a Lowrance X27 unit and am looking to purchase either a used or new chip for the Witch Bay area. Not sure what the number of the chip is or what section it would be considered. I THINK it may be called the SW section. I'm heading up in a few weeks...if you know the number of the chip or have one, please contact me. I'm willing to pay between $45 - $70. Thanks!
Brian
evan2003@att.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian1785 View Post
I have a Lowrance X27 unit and am looking to purchase either a used or new chip for the Witch Bay area. Not sure what the number of the chip is or what section it would be considered. I THINK it may be called the SW section. I'm heading up in a few weeks...if you know the number of the chip or have one, please contact me. I'm willing to pay between $45 - $70. Thanks!
Brian
evan2003@att.net

Witch Bay is in the NE Quadrant. I just did my 33rd trip to Witch Bay Camp (got home yesterday) and will do #34 in August.

As far as chips ... I can't recommend any particular one. One organization has re-charted 3/4 of LOW but NOT the NE Quadrant. They keep sending me info on the latest newest charts for OTHER waters and I keep asking them when they are going to rechart the NE Quadrant.

They keep replying "It is on the list of things to do" but I am afraid I will be dead and buried long before someone redoes the current Navigation Map for the NE Quadrant, which is the map the current chips are based on (according to what I have been told).

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love. They depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big." Erica Jong
Old 07-29-2012, 01:14 PM
Wallhanger

Default Lotw

2 Labs,
Getting ready to go there (Witch Bay) on August 2 for a week. I'd be willing to find a used chip for my X27 if I could find one. If you hear of one for sale, send the information my way. Many thanks!
Brian