Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Any tips for an aspiring fisher (With almost zero knowledge about fishing)? - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 03-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by REW View Post
The quickest way to learn a great deal is to hire a guide for a month and go fishing with him for 10 hours a day for the month.

You will have a detailed knowledge on how to fill the boat with fish. It will cost you a couple of $$, but you will have a much greater knowledge of fishing and excellent techniques.

Good luck

Yes, brilliant suggestion REW. Looking up a charter, it is $669 a day, times 30 days is $20,070. Perfect thing to suggest to a person that doesn't fish.

https://www.getmyboat.com/fishing-ch...-cabin--101143
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by REW View Post
The quickest way to learn a great deal is to hire a guide for a month and go fishing with him for 10 hours a day for the month.

You will have a detailed knowledge on how to fill the boat with fish. It will cost you a couple of $$, but you will have a much greater knowledge of fishing and excellent techniques.

Good luck

Done, already found someone to guide me and I'll finally be start fishing this weekend! Thanks.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Minnow

For those who have replied, a really big thanks! I've already done your advise to find a guide and talked to some fishing shop owners and learned some. I'll finally be fishing this weekend so Wish me luck!

Tags
advise , beginner , fishing , fishing equipment , help!