Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Looking for 1 or 2 fisherman for Canada July 21st - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 06-27-2018, 07:47 PM
Minnow

Thumbs up Looking for 1 or 2 fisherman for Canada July 21st

Well--so I have waited 11 years to get into one of my favorite central Ontario Canadian Fishing Lakes--15,000 acres, only one camp of 7 cabins, wonderful size restrictions so the spawning walleyes and northern stay alive, --and now two of my relatives cannot go on our trip--and it is for the week of July 21st ! So what do I do?? Well--I thought I would try this approach---we are all from the same mold---Fishing in Canada--a drive to lake--on a working class mans budget--I figure that a few of you guys out there might just say--"Hey I want to go but don;t have a full crew either!!" The Lake is north of Ignace Ontario, very pristine, NO commercial fishing ever, NO Native American spearing or netting is done on this lake or rivers EVER, NO walleyes kept over 18 inches and Northern Pike over 27 inches are allowed, NO Public boat launches -in fact NO ONE can launch a boat UNLESS they are staying at the Fishing Camp. --They have a 100% re-book rate--and the ONLY reason after 11 years of constantly asking did I get in?? Sadly a long timer had a heart attack and they had to cancel out. I and two buddies going, looking for ONE or TWO people to share 3 bedroom (9 Bed) cabin for the week (Could be dad and son / daughter, or Husband and wife --sorry two gals--would make our wives a little concerned -LOL!! ) Let me know--by the way--$284 per person per week for the cabin!! Only other costs is if you want to join in on my famous shore lunches, and share bait costs. You can even just hop in our trucks and boats if you want--Lund Pro V SE 1875 , and a 18 foot Lund SS ( I have a very great fishing friedn that will also go IF he can not fish 4 in a boat and bring his Lund SS up--so that is why 1 OR 2 ?? 1 we would fish 4 in my 19 foot Lund Pro V SE, 2 people, my good friend would then come up and bring His 18 foot Lund SS --so then three to each boat. Leaving from Green Bay Wi. We can pick you up along the way if interested! Sincerely, Terry--call me only--920-680-1262. I do not want to advertise the lake--YES--it is THAT GOOD of a Drive in Lake!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2018, 08:28 PM
Keeper

Sounds like a great trip! Do you have it full yet?!
Old 06-27-2018, 09:47 PM
Minnow

Just posted it a few hours ago, going to hit the hay, but text me at that number tonight or tomorrow if you are interested

Tags
canada , fishing partner , fishing trip