Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
G.Loomis IMX Walleye Finesse spinning rod - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board

Old 07-27-2018, 07:34 AM
Minnow

Default G.Loomis IMX Walleye Finesse spinning rod

My fishing days have dwindled significantly of late. Age (71), back surgery, and aggressive arthritis have taken their toll. As a result, I've decided to sell a couple of my fishing rods that have yet to see the water. The one I'm listing here is a 6’8” one-piece G.Loomis IMX 801S WFR Walleye Finesse spinning rod. I’ve not used it even once. I bought it new about 2 ½ years ago at a price of $295. When it was shipped to my home, I took it out of its original packaging and put it in a protective sleeve inside a rigid rod case. It has remained there ever since. There are no scuffs, scratches, nicks, or any other cosmetic flaws on the rod. The cork, guides, guide wraps, reel seat, etc. are all perfect. It’s rated for 6-10 lb. line and 1/16 - 1/4 oz. jigs. It has extra-fast action. Although the power rating is listed as light, this rod could easily handle big walleye. It should be ideal for fishing with small to medium-size jigs. It has plenty of stiffness in the tip. The rod is extremely light so you can make casts all day without wearing out your arm. All G.Loomis IMX rods are outstanding in terms of quality and performance.

This particular IMX model from G.Loomis currently retails for $295. I'm asking $230 for mine. I'll pay the shipping cost. I'm firm on that price. If you're able to use PayPal, I'll ship as soon as your payment is confirmed.

You can email me at thomas.heidtke@wayne.edu or call me at 734-426-1987. I live in Ann Arbor, MI. I generally don’t answer the phone during the day to avoid junk calls but I’ll return your call if you leave a voice message. I always prefer email.

I've provided a few photos. If you need more, I can email them to you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tom trip, lel,ebay 024.jpg (508.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg tom trip, lel,ebay 032.jpg (517.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg tom trip, lel,ebay 035.jpg (500.7 KB, 44 views)

Tags
g.loomis , imx , spinning rod , walleye