Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Drotto auto boat launch system? - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 05-11-2021, 08:52 PM
Minnow

Great product! The owner even helped me install it on my boat!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2021, 04:54 PM
Keeper

Had one for 4 years and wouldn't be without it. If there is any damage.....it's worth it.
Old 05-16-2021, 06:12 PM
Keeper

They seem like a great device, from what I read Warrior will void the warranty if there damaged caused by not loading the boat correctly. They must've had some boats come back with damage from not loading it right

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2021, 11:23 AM
Slot Fish

Default Drotto

Held off putting one on my Skeeter WX2000T as I thought I didnít need it. Several of my fishing friends had them and swore it was the best invention since beer in a can. I put one on and love it. Before I had it there were some times I wasnít up against the roller and once out of the water nearly impossible to correct without backing in again. Now someone backs in my rig, I drive on, I hear the click and they drive out. Also love the steps as well as I walk with a cane and they make getting in and out of the boat much less of a chore. ( Sorry I didnít stay completely on topic)
Old 05-17-2021, 07:33 PM
Minnow

I'm planning to buy a Drotto for my new boat that arrives in the coming weeks, which will be a 1775 Lund Impact XS on the Shorelandr trailer with bunks. Does anyone know off hand which size Drotto I need for my trailer?

Hoping it works as well with the bunks as it does the rollers in their video!
Old 05-17-2021, 08:31 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskyHunterND View Post
I'm planning to buy a Drotto for my new boat that arrives in the coming weeks, which will be a 1775 Lund Impact XS on the Shorelandr trailer with bunks. Does anyone know off hand which size Drotto I need for my trailer?

You'll need the 3 3/4-4 inch model more than likely. You can always call them and ask to be sure. I needed that size for my Alumacraft Comp 175 so I'm willing to bet you are similar. I hear they have tremendous customer service are would be more than happy to help you out with your questions.
Old 05-18-2021, 09:33 AM
Minnow

For Ranger FS owners:

If you have the Drotto, have any of you used the forward set bracket that they have to help keep the boat forward and not move it back on the trailer due to installation of the Drotto??
Old 05-18-2021, 10:33 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskyHunterND View Post

For my 1775 Impact XS i used the 3-3/4" but my boat sits on a Trailmaster Trailer. I did have to move my winch stand forward a couple of inches otherwise the rear tie down straps would rub on the boat. The Drotto works great you just have to be careful to not go to deep with your trailer otherwise the trailer/boat angle isn't quite right for the Drotto.
Old 05-18-2021, 11:37 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderR View Post
For Ranger FS owners:

If you have the Drotto, have any of you used the forward set bracket that they have to help keep the boat forward and not move it back on the trailer due to installation of the Drotto??
Who makes it?
Old 05-18-2021, 12:21 PM
Minnow

Drotto