Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Thief - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board > Negative Trader Feedback

Old 02-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Slot Fish

Default Thief

Do not do business with Ronnie Anderson Jr Catawba, Virginia Does NOT pay for merchandise received Claims to be a guide
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbgbesox View Post
Do not do business with Ronnie Anderson Jr Catawba, Virginia Does NOT pay for merchandise received Claims to be a guide
Thanks for the heads-up!!! Us custom tackle guys need to stick together and alert others of the scam artists out there. Plenty of them to beware of! His FB page says he's self-employed as a guide.

https://www.facebook.com/Chasinsilver
Old 02-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator

Words of advice for all custom tackle people. No pay, no ship!! I've been doing this for 20 years and I don't care if you're Kevin VanDam, Gary Parsons, or God himself. You don't pay, I don't ship! One time I got temporarily burned on that one exception until I outed him like this post, and have never violated that policy since, and have never been burned since. Many have tried since, but none successful. No pay, no ship!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2018, 07:39 PM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

Thats the position to be in. Have the money, have the product.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:49 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Eyes View Post
Words of advice for all custom tackle people. No pay, no ship!! I've been doing this for 20 years and I don't care if you're Kevin VanDam, Gary Parsons, or God himself. You don't pay, I don't ship! One time I got temporarily burned on that one exception until I outed him like this post, and have never violated that policy since, and have never been burned since. Many have tried since, but none successful. No pay, no ship!
Yessir! When I used to pour custom plastics I'd have people asking to place an order and then when I gave a total and asked if it was paypal or money order they would say "I thought I would be paying after I got the plastics and saw they were the right colors". I just simply say "I'm not pouring anything until money is in my account, if I screw something up we will cross that bridge then and I will make it right" If they chose to cancel the order, so be it. Not worth my time to be sending $100 worth of product across the country to never hear from them again. The ONLY time I make an exception now is with walleye jigs or lead weights. I keep a bunch on me and when people I know ask to place an order I can usually just give them what they want on the spot. If they don't have cash on them I don't worry because I know exactly who they are.

Hope you got your money wbgbesox