Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
What does your 12V battery read? I am confused... - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 03-31-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFootdoc View Post
My question is: what do your boat batteries read when fully charged.

I'm not sure why it should matter what other battery manufacturers and battery technologies read when they are charged. You might expect to see 50+ different answers. There are both battery and multi-meter variables involved here.

Are these are the batteries you purchased?

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/durace...lp_product_1_2

If yes, you can see the manufacturers state of charge (SOC) voltages here on page 1.

http://www.eastpennmanufacturing.com...chure-0273.pdf

The state of charge voltage should be measured after the battery rests for a minimum of 12 hours after stopping and removing the charger.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement