Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
History Lesson: Original Lindy Shadlings (Clear "Young" Lip) - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board

Old 02-12-2018, 12:18 PM
Minnow

Default History Lesson: Original Lindy Shadlings (Clear "Young" Lip)

This is the first version of the Lindy Shadling when the clear lip still read "Young."

This may be the best "boxed" collection of Shadlings left on earth! Get some for yourself!

You could buy these as collector's items, but I'd rather you used 'em to catch tons of walleyes.

These are NOT the one-piece molded Shadling that is called "original" on ebay (opaque lip). That more recent lure did not have the fish catching tradition of these clear-lipped "Young" version Shadlings.

Note that the one with the replaceable lip included in the box is the very first Shadling offered by Lindy. Could be the last packaged copies on earth...I have two and will sell one. Am I out of line to ask $50 for it? Walleye pattern with white eyes. Labeled XB021 but different than the XB021's below...

Other colors of the original Lindy Shadling for $15 each, $5 shipping for up to 3 lures. Free freight for more than 3.

Total number available of each color:
6-XB021 Columbia Gold
5-XB020 Red/Black Back
4-XB024 Shiner
3-XB030 Black Back
2-XB023 Bluefin
1-XB025 Spawn Orange

You aren't likely to ever see these again! A true collectible walleye item with great history.

Pics of other colors available.

PM me to work out specifics. Sure, I'll deal on a whopper purchase...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shadling 1 with Changeable Youngs Lips.jpg (305.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Shadling Columbia Gold XB021.jpg (236.7 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Shadling Bluefin XB023.jpg (269.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Shadling Red w Black Back XB020.jpg (292.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Shadling w Youngs Lip (2).JPG (176.2 KB, 35 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
crankbait , lindy shadling , shadling , walleye crankbait , young version shadling