Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
fergie specials - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 02-25-2002, 10:29 AM
milfish

Default fergie specials

Two years ago the Walleye Insider had an address on where to get "Fergie Specials". It is a Jigging Spoon with a piano wire 2inch leader on top, with a rattle bead/thing. It also has a treble on the top and the bottom. I had great luck with them on lake Erie that year but I lost my last one. Any help on where to get them, maybe an address, phone number or e-mail would be great. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2002, 11:18 AM
Minnow

Default RE: fergie specials

I bet www.reelbait.com has em!!
Old 02-25-2002, 12:10 PM
Wallhanger

That is correct, www.reelbait.com has Fergies. Very popular jiggin' spoon designed by Dan Ferguson, a prominent and respected Nebraska guide. I hate to guess how many sumo piggies that lure has brought home...

Todd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2002, 01:17 PM
milfish

Went to reelbait and they do have Fergies'. However; the link states that it is not a secure site. I'm not too sure what that means but I was burned giving a credit card number on the internet once and I don't need that hassle again. Anyone got the phone number for reelbait or for Fergusin? Thanks! I went to Erie with fergies two years ago and no kidding, the first drop on the first day a 12 pounder. I was and still am hooked on the fergies.
Old 02-25-2002, 03:25 PM
Wallhanger

Set up an account with Reelbait, then the site becomes secure. All it takes to set up is your email and a password. For those who don't know what secure means, the bottom left corner of your screen has an "open" padlock, when a site turns secure it will close and my lock background turns yellow. Todd
Old 02-26-2002, 07:42 AM
reelbait al

Last year ReelBait Tackle took over manufacturing and distribution of the Fergie Special for Dan Ferguson. They can be seen at www.reelbait.com , We have improved them by standardizing the weights to a true 3/4 and 1 ounce. Consistancy in the brass clackers and real glass beads instead of plastic. Added recessed eyes, improved the painted finish, and added two chrome plate and a genuine gold plate versions in addition to the improved painted finishes. All work was approved and under the direction of Dan Ferguson as to not deviate from the original action. To top it off we put it in a clamshell package that you don't have to peel off of the treble hooks when taking out of the package.
If there is ever a doubt about on-line ordering just give us a call, I will personally be happy to assist you or answer any questions.