Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
What's going on with BRP? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Motors and Props

Old 05-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Guest2340

Default What's going on with BRP?

Better hold off on any new outboard purchases....

"BRP TO UNVEIL THE FUTURE OF OUTBOARD ENGINES AT CLUB EVINRUDE
Evinrude’s historic “Global Reveal” to uncover a new era of outboards
"

This better be something substantially better than 2>4.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Hey, how about just posting when you can tell us, otherwise stick to the same thread instead of posting a new "announcement' without details once a month.

Also, we like it when you use the same user name. If you've forgotten, your last one was Guest666.
NPAA#89
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
Vexus DVX22 Merc 400 Verado
Humminbird Helix 12s
MinnKota Terrova 112
Old 05-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juls View Post
Hey, how about just posting when you can tell us, otherwise stick to the same thread instead of posting a new "announcement' without details once a month.

Also, we like it when you use the same user name. If you've forgotten, your last one was Guest666.
Gotcha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Wallhanger

Well, sorta
http://www.boatingindustry.com/news/...club-evinrude/
Old 05-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Guest2340

I'm sure you have a little insight about this announcement. There is nothing to let out of the bag until BRP does so. I for one use Evinrude outboards and hope that BRP has a new product to introduce instead of just more marketing gimmicks of the same product.

It's not a bash by any means. Hopefully it holds some off from making bad purchases...you know those that buy those foreign brands.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Keeper

said it before...will say it again..this is why posters should be registered..nuff said!!
Old 05-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Wallhanger

Probably going to unveil a new 300 hp electric motor. Probably bout up all the Chevy volt motors that didn't sell. Lol. J/K
Old 05-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Guest2340

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveeyes View Post
said it before...will say it again..this is why posters should be registered..nuff said!!
Curious as to how that will change anything? I can register Guest2340...what's the difference from fiveeyes? It has neither of our names, phone numbers or addresses.

I am very hopeful for this big announcement from BRP. Hoping that it is a new outboard and not just using an existing model with different tunings...i.e. the 15hp H.O. or the 135hp H.O.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest2340 View Post
Curious as to how that will change anything? I can register Guest2340...what's the difference from fiveeyes? It has neither of our names, phone numbers or addresses.

I am very hopeful for this big announcement from BRP. Hoping that it is a new outboard and not just using an existing model with different tunings...i.e. the 15hp H.O. or the 135hp H.O.
Now this is not aimed at you in any way.
Just an observation.

What you say is right, of course. But registering might make a member think about... if he/she looks cheap by "advertising" or trolling, or flaming.
But....then...in flame threads I notice newbies who are recently registered... and may only have a couple of posts for example. They might be doing the same thing as a "guest flamer" ... but registering to give their post more credence...?
It makes you wonder sometimes... by their style it sure seems like they write in a "familiar" way.... but with different registered names....?
Old 05-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Keeper

[QUOTE=Guest2340;2773457]Curious as to how that will change anything? I can register Guest2340...what's the difference from fiveeyes? It has neither of our names, phone numbers or addresses

Juls pointed out that you have more than one handle..why? trolling? Afraid someone will know whom you are? You have nothing to fear here. Many here use their real names also. Registering may afford you some credibility, eh? 5